REAL feedee sits on feeder POV

$7.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

There’s nothing I love more than having intimate, real, nightly feeding session with my feeder!

It’s usually nothing glamorous or extravagant but that’s what I love about it.. just real feedee and feeder relationships where the goal is to feed me something good and fattening before bed.

If you have ever wanted to see what it would look like having me straddle you and have all of my soft squishy fat resting on you than this is it!

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

• The shorts are literally holding her stomach up. As soon as she pulls her belly out, there are no more shorts.
  • Perfect fat belly slap sounds
  • OMG, I love your back roll / belly hang area too
  • OMG, I ALSO love how your belly looks hanging out of t-shirts (the BEST look for a big bellied lady)
  • "Oh wow... she really can't suck her stomach in.."
  • Wait... she's stuffed? Huh.. surprised because there's an awful lot of jiggle on this fat belly, knowing that big gut is stuffed and can jiggle like that is 🤤🤤
  • Double chin, eyebrows (your brows are always on point) and boobs that clearly cant' fit that bra
  • There is nothing better than "I'm so stuffed" paired with a face of distress (with bomb eyebrows)
Link to review