REAL feedee eats and plays with belly

$9.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Video is over 17 Minutes long! 🚨

Watch a real feedee eat fattening snacks and talk about her how she only wants to become even fatter than she has already become. 
I share stories about my favorite snacks and MY first button popping experience! 
I show off my cute growing body in a tight skirt and crop top before pulling out my soft round belly to rub and play with, while you get to watch.

Let’s see how this outfit fits in the following months after I hope to gain tons more weight!

as always thank you all for the love an support, while I share my weight gain journey with you!

xoxo- Cat

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quatering09

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Cat's out here looking as beautiful and round as ever. I would take her out anywhere at any time if she wore that outfit.

Response from the author:

I Love Animation GIF by Dave Gamez

Link to review
Camoman88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Damn boo! Loving that big growing belly! I’d love to feed you and see that belly grow nicely, I’m sure the idea is fun but there’s like the real thing! 😉 love how big and round your belly is 

Link to review
fat-dopamine

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Cat's easily one of the most stunning models out here, and the way she's just busting out of that cherry outfit in this vid - *chef's kiss* Fuckin unreal. Absolute babe. I really can't wait for the next one. 

Link to review