Burping and belly play (15+mins)

$8.99

(6 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me burp and play with my big heavy belly 😻 this is a compilation video from a couple of different days and I did get a few really big burps out also 🥰 I literally am a loud burper and hardly get it on camera so I’m pretty happy that there’s some good ones in here 

as always your support is so so appreciated and I’m so happy I get to continue my weight gain journey with people that just want me to be the cutest fattest cow I can be. 

Xoxo-Cat

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

What I enjoy about this video is that it is more than just a burping video. This is also a chat discussion video as well.

I also graduated High School the same year as you did based on what you mentioned. 

I almost related to your High School story. Although unlike what you said with wishing you had a Sprite. I had a girl at lunch who would take my drink & drink out of my A&W rootbeer at lunch. It sucked that while I was eating she would take my drink and drink out of it. That sucks that for you that the last years of school they took out the drink vending machines out of your school. Why did your school do that? I think my school had more problems more with kids vandalizing the soda machines and then other students getting upset that others would vandalize them so that others could not use it. 

I also agree that I am not a fan of the chewy Chips Ahoy. I’ve tried them before and not a big fan of them. I like soft cookies if they are freshly made or microwaved but not chewy.

I do have a question about why do you stay up so late and how are you able to do that unless you don’t work another job?

I agree with the other reviews that mention that you look pretty in this video. Thanks for making this video. I liked that you decided to wear outfits in this video that show off your body in a positive light as well as show off how much you have gained. I enjoyed this video update. I like the camera angles you choose for the clips in this video. 

Link to review

Oh WOW !!! 🤩 Chubbycat666 You are  really !!!❤️really !!❤️!Really !!!❤️ Looking, FAT!!!  😍!!! and HUGE😍 !!! Since the last update, video on curvage ,especially when you had a couple of surprises🥰 that you added extra also ,,,Burping! Drinking ,sprite ,With your much !much! much! more!!!  FAT !!! HUGE GUT !!! Hanging out ,,while you sit on the bed 🛌 ,,, and just watching you🥰 talk ,and telling more of your FAT Chat 💬 stories ,😊which I truly love ❤️💕 Listening too also  ,,,,and the way that you filmed that camera 🎥 angle 📐 ,,,in the middle of the video ,that to me is the holy grail of camera angles ,,and I truly loved 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 it !!!  Thanks ☺️ ❤️Chubbycat666 season 5 the krusty sponge GIF by SpongeBob SquarePantsGta Soda GIF

Link to review