Car stuffing and Chit-chat (25 + minutes)

$10.99

(6 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Watch a day in the life of a feedee that’s on a mission to get fatter and plumper in every way!

I eat one of my favorite meals,  get stuffed and honestly get turned on, I pull my belly out in public and start feeling the fruits of my labor 🤪 

this video has lots of talking ( as usual, I can’t shut up) and share feedee related topics. 

as always thank you always for your support, it means the world to me and honestly keeps me going on my weight gain journey! 

xoxo -Cat

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

HI Chubbycat666 ❤️💕 I really, 🥰really , 🥰really, 🥰 enjoyed this car 🚗 stuffing video ,,,, I really enjoyed it ,, , so very much and just hanging out with you ,,, while you stop 🛑 at fast food restaurants and drives throughs all day ,,, and just diving in to those burgers 🍔 and cheese 🧀 🍟 fries ,,,, and can’t  for get that creamy delicious shake  also 🥤🍦yum yum 😋 and those stretchy jeans 👖 that you wore in the video , with your fabulous 🌈😍FAT GUT ! Hanging out underneath that shirt 👕 it looks really awesome 👏,,,,,  and just listening 👂 to your FAT !!! Feedee conversations ,,,, and  I truly honesty ,,, don’t find it weird at all  I find  it really hot 🥵💕,,,,,,, this stuffing car 🚗 video was so much fun to watch ,,,,and getting to know her every day life style as a true awesome 👍 feedee  🍔🍩🍕🥤🍦🍟    I am so glad and happy 😊💕 that Chubbycat666 is back again ,,, and living her weight gain journey dream 🥰❤️💕🌈 Fat GIF

Response from the author:

Food Donut GIF by WildBrain

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you would like to see a super casual and honest chat video then this is really the video for you. You get fat chats, eating and get to hear what @Chubbycat666 finds concerning about others seeing her out in public. It's not my favorite video from ChubbyCat666 that I have purchased but it's not a bad video either. It is a pretty lengthy video at a little over 25 minutes. You are getting your money's worth just in the real life chat discussions and by the length of the video.

Link to review
gr1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really enjoyed the chat and hearing about your fantasies.

Response from the author:

Thank you!!! I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

Link to review

Amazingly hot

A wise man once said "stripes make any girl look fat" 🤣 Well, not that Cat needs any help, but the stripes certainly don't hurt 😉 and she is fun and casual as she stuffs her pretty face. I don't even always enjoy eating videos that much but this is Sensational, buy it ASAP

Link to review
Admirer311

Very pretty woman. Interesting conversationalist. Perspective on the car makes it look like right-side drive - maybe that is a camera thing?

anyway - such a sweet smile, and a sweet person - you know what they say, “it’s not the fat that makes the woman pretty, it’s the woman that makes the fat pretty” & she so does!

Link to review
Heavyhitter

💜🤤💜 This is BY FAR the hottest car stuffing I've ever seen in my life!*!*! Cat literally outgrows her car in real time as she inhales fattening meal after fattening meal 🍔🍟🥓🍔🍟 until her stretchy jeans can no longer contain her. She then unleashes her MASSIVE belly which lunges forward, pressing against the steering wheel as she is leaning back. The seat is already ALL THE WAY BACK and Cat drives with it further forward to reach the pedals! A few more stuffing sessions and she's going to have to suck it in to make her turns... so 🔥🔥🔥

Thanks for sharing Cat... You're the BEST 💜

Link to review