Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

15,113 files

1. $3.99

Cenando una hamburguesa xxx

hola bebe aqui te muestro como una hamburguesa xxx todo por mi panza gorda y gruesa

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

2. $5.99

Milk me like a milkshake 🐮

I’ve always wanted to be milked like the cow that I am moooooo 🐄watch me as I devour this milkshake in seconds.. then i dirty talk you and beg for you to milk my engorged breast.. I make you super horny and count you down till you explode all over my huge tits and belly. 😉 💦 

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

3. $4.99

Everything's Getting Tight (Big Burger King Stuffing)

As her summer send off, Hot Tamale does one final stuffing (27 mins) in her clothes that fit very differently at the start of summer. 
    Watch has she stuffs herself silly with double her usual Burger King order. As she gets through the huge amount of bread washing it down with Diet Coke, her shorts get tighter and tighter. 
    By the end of the video she's unable to button her shorts back up. I doubt these shorts will last another summer 

Reviews are helpful and comment what you'd like to see Tamale tackle next. 
    She always replies ❤️

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

4. $4.99

Pizza Time

In my brand-new video, you'll catch me in a laid-back vibe, grooving to some great tunes while I dive into a scrumptious family-sized pizza. I've got some crispy chicken nuggets on the side, drenched in these killer sauces to give each bite that extra oomph. And, of course, I've got an ice-cold soda to wash it all down. The flavor combination and the chill atmosphere make this experience a feast for the senses. So, if you want to hop on the fun train, don't hesitate to check out the full video!🥰🍕

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

5. $3.99

Trying to make myself FATTER <3 Huge Pizza Stuffing

Indulgence takes over in this tantalizing video! As i take a bite of that extra cheesy pizza with its irresistible cheese-stuffed crust, my taste buds are sent into a frenzy of pleasure ❤️ 😊 Then i enjoy the warm chocolatey goodness of the giant cookie, my favourite!! Also while drinking lots of soda, i also stuff my face with warm gooey cinnamon buns! 
    Afterwards i show you my huge engorged stuffed gut in the tiniest top and thong. Wow i am getting so big!!
    This is a stuffing video - no music - original audio

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. $10.99

Poolside Floozy Vlogger RP

Bella has had the perfect idea to make her Florida vacation better: rent a place with a pool boy, and make him her feeder! She flirtily requests beers and food be brought to her as she lounges poolside in an absolutely tiny bikini, letting free belch after belch as she guzzles. Her fat belly pools down between her swollen thunder thighs every time she sits up to eat or drink more, between sessions of laying back and rubbing her swelling belly, knocking free more burps. When she tries to sit back up to ask for more beer and food, she struggles, its obvious her indulgence is beginning to weigh her down, but she doesn’t seem to mind. She asks you if you still think she’s cute even though she’s getting so fat, she thinks you’re cute! She just can’t stop eating, can’t resist delicious food! Lots of belly play, burps, and fat struggles, and at the end she shows off her bloated, distended gut up close, then staggers and stumbles away to go ask the pool boy for a belly rub, her fat ass and massive thighs on full display. 22 minute run time

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

7. $9.99

Chicken Stuffing

This afternoon I had a terribly craving for grilled chicken. I remembered I had a beautiful chicken in my freezer that I could marinate to perfection and rushed to the kitchen. I mixed in all the most delicious herbs and spices I could muster together and created a delicious marinade. I love a lemon and herb grilled chicken, so that's what I made. One delicious and succulent grilled chicken cooked to perfection.

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

8. $5.99

Cheese burgers stuffing

Laura is trying to improve her own limits and today she is decided to eat 10 cheese burgers. However, did she do it?
    Laura appears caring her cheeks burgers as a real hog... after that she is gonna be focus on eat, eat and eat as much she can do. One hamburger following the next hamburger and she already ate 3... it looks that she can be eating all the rest with no problem. Hamburger number 5 and she already bates her own mark, and her belly can’t be cover by her T-shirt any more, her shorts start to look really tight and her breathing is really deep... Every bite after this hamburger is hot, because she is pushing herself to eat more and more.

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

9. $8.99

Be My Feeder Baby

I wanted to get on top of you but you had other plans. Feeding me till I couldn’t breathe and all I could do was lay there. Wondering when I’d start feeling hungry again, so you could bring me my next meal. 
    I loved having you between my legs, playing with my belly and forcing me to have just a little bit more 😈

(5 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

10. $5.99

Rosie Grows W/ Mentos and Coke!

I pregame with an entire roll of mentos so that this bloat starts with fantastic results, from there I proceed to chug coke and suck down more mentos as my belly expands and expands until I am rounder than ever before.
    In this clip you'll see lots of belly squishing and rubbing, fat chat, and a delicious dose of sultry burps throughout.
    Such a beautiful girl getting so round and fat. . .

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

11. $5.99

Pizza night

Trina is bigger than ever in this new upload. Months of laziness and decreased shifts at work have allowed her to fully indulge in all her wildest cravings..
    Tonight, she orders $60 of pizza just for herself and savors every bite while playing with the overflowing amount of fat hanging from her yoga pants.

In this video: No talking, LOTS of eating and belly play, slow expansion shots before/after food, multiple angles/positions

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

12. $10

Big Girl, lil late night snack 😋

Just thought I’d pop in with another late night snack, tonight is a Culver’s deluge burger with some cheese fries and a soda pop 🥤 watch my belly expand as I play, bounce, and burp 

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

13. $19.99

Office Slut Pizza Party w/ GGG (27 min)

@goodgirlgrow just got a big promotion in the office, so her bestie Reina decides to throw her a pizza party in Vegas! They chat about how much weight they’ve both gained in their office jobs, their snacking habits, and quickly become horny as they start eating the pizza and milkshakes. Stripping each other’s little shorts off, touching butts and boobs, kissing, squashing and feeding each other! After getting stuffed and burping from all the soda and pizza, they sit on the balcony for everyone to see and take sexy videos for Snapchat twerking and booty shaking, and making out while feeling each other’s curvy bodies.

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

14. $5.99

Leftovers always get finished ✔️

Leftovers must be finished😍 that’s the rules! Short, but sweet!🤤 Thai food gets me every time!! Come join me as I devour the rest of my dinner & watch me give into stuffing myself silly 😍😍 belly okay as usual too🥰

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

15. $8.25

Taco John's breakfast stuffing

In this video I eat breakfast from Taco John's... this video is after a very long night on cam lol

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

16. $11.99

Mentos and Coke take 2

amatrix chugs diet soda and mentos, making a burpy clip~ she is getting better at burps
    wearing cute lingerie, she wants to be a bimbo burping princess. Big bloated babe bouncing out her burps for you! double chin win!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

17. $5.99

Funnel Fed Piggy 🐷

Watch my second attempt at funnel feeding as I guzzle down heavy cream. I think it might go straight to my belly and boobs all those extra calories 🙈🥛🐄

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

18. $3

McBatty Bat

I got so full! Look at how big my belly got! ❤️

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

19. $7.99

Bed head breakfast 🍳

Firecracker wakes up and is extremely hungry 🤤 she decides to make herself some breakfast. Not just one but three meals. As she’s half way  through she’s struggling to breath and is starting to get really full she takes a sip of her coffee and let’s out a few burps as she finishes up she ends it with a little belly rub 💋

(8 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

20. $9.50

Rainy Day Snacking

I got home from running errands on this rainy day & was so hungry. Made myself a plate of my favorite potato patties & a glass of some green juice.
    After making this clip I realized I was still hungry. I helped myself to a pudding cups off screen & more drinks. I've been greedily hungry lately. Now have to figure what to have for lunch.
    This clip has lots of different belly angles, jiggling, bouncing, eating sounds, beverage gulping, belly play, belly button play & close-up, and a big, deep satisfactory burp at the end. 

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

21. $25

CHUGGING COMBINATION OF WATER AND COKE🥵

lets watch me how i can consume that 2 different liquid chugging 🥵 

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

22. $15.55

trying to eat the sushi as fast as i can before i get caught 😳

i'm at home and there are some visitors, i really wanted to eat sushi and the truth is that i'm not going to share with anyone, i'm so much hungry.
    i decided to hide in my room and eat as quickly as possible so that no one would notice, look how i almost choked while devouring all this delicious sushi, it's a good thing i had the soda to help me swallow everything faster because otherwise i was going to choke.
    and in the end of course i show you how my huge swollen belly looks 😩
    what are you waiting for to see it?
    ⭐ please remember reviews are always appreciated and helps me a lot ⭐

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

23. $9

Snacking with a whole Nutella pie 😇

Demetra was feeling so hungry she decided to snack on something… and she found a Nutella Pie!
    She was craving something sweet so much she really couldn’t help herself and ended by eating the whole thing 🤭🤭
    You can really see her tummy filling up as she keeps on gorging herself 💖

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

24. $10

Drinking and Belly Rubbing (Vid and Pics)

I got myself a nice drink, same as the last video, and I want to just chug it down until my belly bursts.

Also included are several pics of the aftermath.

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

25. $11.99

Cheeseburger and Milkshake Stuffing

I am absolutely starving! It's 2pm and I haven't eaten all day. My chubby tummy is sad and empty. I am craving cheeseburgers and a milkshake! I try my best to devour as many cheeseburgers as I can, savoring every cheesy, greasy bite and washing it down with my creamy vanilla shake!  My belly gets so full, I by the end of the video I feel like I could pop! Lots of great belly angles and jiggles!
     a ~1500 calorie stuffing in 14 minutes! 

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.