13 Screenshots

About This File

904A28BC-E7B4-4DCE-B38E-C6D87658FEAE.thumb.gif.526e75009f738a477d59f3f712529d5e.gif

@goodgirlgrow just got a big promotion in the office, so her bestie Reina decides to throw her a pizza party in Vegas! They chat about how much weight they’ve both gained in their office jobs, their snacking habits, and quickly become horny as they start eating the pizza and milkshakes. Stripping each other’s little shorts off, touching butts and boobs, kissing, squashing and feeding each other! After getting stuffed and burping from all the soda and pizza, they sit on the balcony for everyone to see and take sexy videos for Snapchat twerking and booty shaking, and making out while feeling each other’s curvy bodies.

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow Reiina is getting so big! It’s almost hard to believe from where she started her 2nd gain. And even though this is a role play clip it seems like she’ll be collaborating goodgirlgrow who is starting to gain again as well. The clip price might be a little higher than what you prefer but there are many great shots and angles that are so hot and worth it. 🔥🥵

Response from the author:

thank you for the kind review!!! the main reason for the price is that the video is so long (27 minutes) and it contains G/G kissing, booty bouncing, body comparison, feeding, squashing and roleplay - all of these things add value in my opinion) 💕 I hope everyone who buys it enjoys it and I would love to read more reviews!

Link to review