Rosie Grows W/ Mentos and Coke!

$5.99

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I pregame with an entire roll of mentos so that this bloat starts with fantastic results, from there I proceed to chug coke and suck down more mentos as my belly expands and expands until I am rounder than ever before.

In this clip you'll see lots of belly squishing and rubbing, fat chat, and a delicious dose of sultry burps throughout.

Such a beautiful girl getting so round and fat. . .

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Awesome video. You look huge after all that Mentos and Coke. Your belly is a sight to behold 😍 Love the burping and belly rubs too! 😊

Link to review
Danument

Rosie has an immaculate talent with making you feel like youre watching your girlfriend. Her burps are so incredible, and the just absolute piggish limits shes willing to go make this a total rewatch. If you're a burping fan this is the best.

Link to review
lalt

Amazing video. Rosie’s belly looks big to begin with, and huge by the time she’s chugged the coke and mentos. Loud, deep burps throughout the whole video, and some seriously sexy fat talk  at the very end. Absolutely gorgeous too.

Link to review
Guest JollyGiant

A tantalizing, tatted vixen stuns and amazes in perhaps one of the best bloat videos I have seen in a long while. Her wonderfully curvy body expands before your eyes, all the while being touched, jiggled, and rubbed in the most delightful way. An absolute must-see for bloat fans out there at a steal of a price. And, as if I haven’t said enough praise already, I can’t say I’ve been a fan of burping until I saw this video. Jaw-dropping to say the least. Do yourself a favor and enjoy!

Link to review