Be My Feeder Baby

$8.99

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I wanted to get on top of you but you had other plans. Feeding me till I couldn’t breathe and all I could do was lay there. Wondering when I’d start feeling hungry again, so you could bring me my next meal. 
I loved having you between my legs, playing with my belly and forcing me to have just a little bit more 😈

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

D D

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The angles in which she shows of her huge body are insane in this video! You can see her huge gut spilling all over the place and the moans she makes struggling to get all that weight gain shake in her gut are sublime. Definite recommendation!

Link to review
Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow her belly obstructs everything here. Can't help but feel what more can I do to grow Chubbycupcake?

Screenshot_20200412-195740.thumb.png.db86c8e0a90f82b2b861ddbd158a0b9b.png

Just feels like she goes all in belly first, encouraging to make this my world, prioritizing over anything else in this point of view.

Screenshot_20200412-195706.thumb.png.2990b48ca9ebded10f6d8ad252d53258.png

And to spill that shake was a priceless reaction. Well to be fair, she'd eventually outgrow that anyway, but to be fair, that would take some time 😘.

Screenshot_20200412-200001.thumb.png.6e13f94bc2f27b3d3d73bb064b1f9775.png

Screenshot_20200412-201044.thumb.png.333c03684f1c72dbb0d6a01b9b2aadf7.png

Link to review

An absolute great Video from CC. The angles from where you see her fat are super good and she knows how to put that fat into motion. The Shake chugging is also very sexy. Overall a very great Video. 

Link to review

Not normally the genre of video that is my favourite, but CC is simply one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen. Her huge body jiggling and bulging out of white lingerie is so sexy, and the point of view at the end of this video where you can barely see her plump pretty face beyond her huge, round, perfect mountain of a belly taking up the entire view is breathtaking.

Link to review
CFH

I'm really starting to run out of ways to describe how amazing CC's content is, every time a new video comes out she somehow looks even more incredible than ever and that theme hasn't changed here. I mean, just look at those preview gifs, that last one where her enormous belly dominates the frame? Best thing ever. That should be all you need to convince you that this is worth a buy. 

So what do we get here? Well, we get the achingly beautiful CC in very sexy and very (very) revealing lingerie with her incredible belly taking centre stage as she jiggles and shakes in a POV perspective. She then chugs a ridiculously thick shake (seriously, this thing looks like it could fill potholes) whilst talking to the camera. No spoilers, but the way she talks to you the viewer is fantastic, a lovely natural dialogue that is without doubt the most engaging POV video I've ever seen. 

CC, I've said it before and will continue to say it, you're the absolute best! Thank you for making such incredible content! 

Link to review