Enchantress: When Magic Backfires

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Kruzer_81 said:

From another feeder who fell into the feedee trap, what is your best advice? I love the back story behind how you all of a sudden started gaining! You look great!

If you’re a feeder (or former feeder) and you want to gain weight, the best hack is to date another feeder! Lol, worked great for me

but I’m all seriousness~ just listen to your body, go slow, & make sure you’re having a few extra hundred calories a day, it’ll catch up with you <33 

Edited by Enchantress

Guest Kruzer_81
1 hour ago, Enchantress said:

If you’re a feeder (or former feeder) and you want to gain weight, the best hack is to date another feeder! Lol, worked great for me

but I’m all seriousness~ just listen to your body, go slow, & make sure you’re having a few extra hundred calories a day, it’ll catch up with you <33 

Ive kinda gone slow. I started last night with 3 double cheese burgers from McDonalds last night with almost a whole ** of chicken alfredo. Then this morning with 6 Dunkin donuts. Maybe im a feedee??😂😂

Guest ThickThighsMatter
On 5/5/2022 at 10:30 AM, Enchantress said:

Here’s me yesterday after stuffing 😅 I can’t wait for summer so I can wear -all- the crop tops out~ 

F77CEB60-8B46-4A13-A49C-81B8044D20D1.jpeg

😍 Love the way your belly just gently falls over your pants

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JJJohn
On 5/17/2022 at 11:25 AM, Enchantress said:

Woke up feeling ROUND today, check out this cellulite 😇

80175E8C-0FC5-44BA-94CB-C34949110703.jpeg

That's crazy how much fat you packed on in such a short time! and I'm totally LOVING the fresh cellulite!!

1 hour ago, Enchantress said:

I’ve been like, obsessed with stuffing my belly lately- I don’t know what happened. It’s  like I just woke up one day with this, almost instinctual urge to completely blow up, to let myself commit to a lifestyle of gluttony. My belly, has been… impacted by my recent hedonism to say the least. Here’s a lil screenshot from a clip I took yesterday that turns me on SO much. Look at how saggy that belly is getting!  

9E11B101-94B1-4EF8-BB62-CD8BB0CAEE55.jpeg

I love that your upper gut has been fattening up as well lately! Your face had DEF filled out the past few weeks 

Guest tumlover

God seeing you just blow the fuck up out of nowhere would be the hottest thing ever. 😦

Give in to your desires and embrace the gluttony