Wife Weight Gain Rd2

Congratulations on the new baby!  Could you share what her weight was just before she gave birth and what her weight is now?  She is looking very sexy with the tiger stripes.  Hopefully, this will help her gain weight easier now and reach the goals she has stated she wants to get too.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My wife and I were at my brother and sister-in-law’s place tonight for supper. My sister-in-law was telling us how she’s on keto currently and wants to lose 50lbs by the time she goes to Mexico in a few months for vacation. She already lost 30lbs.

My wife then sent me this text underneath the table…..

IMG_3561.jpeg

6 hours ago, Phil__Fisher said:

Yep, she is actually aiming for 280! Potentially 300 after that she said.

That would be so hot! I know it’s probably tougher while attending to the child all day. My wife and I gained weight once we had kids and they were eating solid foods because we didn’t want food to go to waste. So we had our normal dinners and then finished what they didn’t off their plates, lol. Between that and snacking all the time, as it always seemed like the kids were eating, the weight just piled on. Funny how we never could figure out why.