Wife Weight Gain Rd2

On 10/15/2021 at 8:20 PM, cycling1951 said:

Good to hear of the change of heart on her part. Any reason she picked 200? She’s 5’ 7”and carries her weight well, if I hadn’t followed your thread I would never guess she was 175 lbs in the after pic !

She definitely carries it well. She has gotten wider for sure which has been amazing! I can’t wait for that belly to grow as she pushes for 200lbs!

She seems to be gaining all over, and I know she’s not that happy about it, but the biggest gain appears to be in her boobs - look how tight the dress is across her chest ! 😳 (and hips) !

How does she feel about her gain? What was her reaction to the dress try-on ? 

Thanks to you 😊 and your lovely wife 🥰 for sharing this with us!

• 2 weeks later...

If that is her at 182  I would think between 225 and 250 would have her curvy and very attractive. I think she is growing very proportionately except her ass might be lagging behind so that might need some attention like squats to focus some gain there. I like the gaining to be everywhere but I do love bigger thighs and arms too. Godspeed Lad!!