Bryce Dallas Howard

dunchester

I doubt she will regain her voluptuous shape as long as she's directing Star Wars TV. Being a director is way more strenuous and active than being an actor. When she was an actor, all she had to do was sit in trailers all day, eat catering and then sit at home for months until the next role. 

25 minutes ago, bigbellygirls said:

I doubt she will regain her voluptuous shape as long as she's directing Star Wars TV. Being a director is way more strenuous and active than being an actor. When she was an actor, all she had to do was sit in trailers all day, eat catering and then sit at home for months until the next role. 

I mean i wouldn't mind if she made an appearance in AHSØKA as like a thick jedi 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, joeforbid said:

i gotta add this now, a official still from the movie just released

IMG_0918.jpeg

THANKS for this update on her career.  I zoomed in close and saw that double chin forming.  Then I zoomed back out to inspect for weight gain but noticed the baggy clothes.  She's always been a favorite since I saw her in Spider-Man 1. 💕😃👍

7 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

THANKS for this update on her career.  I zoomed in close and saw that double chin forming.  Then I zoomed back out to inspect for weight gain but noticed the baggy clothes.  She's always been a favorite since I saw her in Spider-Man 1. 💕😃👍

It was Spider-Man 3 actually, but I agree that she made a hot Gwen Stacy, she managed to out-sexy Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane!   And she looks her best when she's pleasingly plump, as she does in this new movie Argylle.

14 hours ago, Desdinova said:

It was Spider-Man 3 actually, but I agree that she made a hot Gwen Stacy, she managed to out-sexy Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane!   And she looks her best when she's pleasingly plump, as she does in this new movie Argylle.

I always asked myself what Peter found in MJ anyway. Gwen is the hotter curvier choice I always would want to rescue in his place.

8 hours ago, Helmi1982 said:

I always asked myself what Peter found in MJ anyway. Gwen is the hotter curvier choice I always would want to rescue in his place.

Comic book Mary Jane Watson was always hotter than movie MJ, Kirsten Dunst was at her skinniest in those movies!

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2024 at 10:56 PM, Papercut said:

When did they film it? She is thinner now.

Looked it up, and they started filming this in the summer of 2021. No wonder she looks so much thicker than we’ve seen her recently. It was over two years ago!