Thatfatguineapig - let's talk fatness 🐷

• Curvage Model

Hey pretty people 🐷

Since my last video Im completely obsessed with how HUGE I look! When I started I had no idea that I would grow so much in such a short period of time! 

I have a question for my gainers and feedees: what turns you on the most about your weight gain? 

You guys feel free to ask anything! Lets chat!

Picture:  2018 versus january 2021

PhotoGrid_Plus_1611537292673.jpg

Me personally? I love the way my body has shaped with my gain. I love the way I take up more space and how my weight spreads out. The fatter I get, the more I want to gain. I love how fat I look in clothes....but mostly i love when someone comments on my gain and points out that I'm heavier than when I last saw them.

Have you had a lot of comments about your gain? What's been your favorite part of your gain? Do you think you'll reach 400?

• Curvage Model

I love that! 

About compliments, not as many as Id like to because getting fat is still a "polemic" and unpopular choice hehe 

My favourite is finally becoming what I always wanted to be: a very fat and soft lady, on my body and heart 🥰

Also, 400 for my height (5'9) doesnt sound so big anymore. We will see, but my goal is moving further away from me for some reason....

49 minutes ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

About how sex changed, I cannot tell you because I simply dont know. As Im single and dont really mess around, I will keep this question for when I can answer properly. But I guess it will be at least a bit challenging

I would love to hear about that. Getting quicker out of breath. Belly and ass getting in they way 😍

1 hour ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

Some curvy updates 😅 I like my stuffed look so much that I forget to give updates on the "normal" me. Front and back this time as you guys been asking for butt 😝

20210118_164925.jpg

20210118_113448.jpg

Can you make a video or tell us about struggles in all day life as a bbw? 
for example walking up stairs, reaching you feet, getting stuck in small chairs...😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 7:17 PM, Thatfatguineapig said:

Hey pretty people 🐷

Since my last video Im completely obsessed with how HUGE I look! When I started I had no idea that I would grow so much in such a short period of time! 

I have a question for my gainers and feedees: what turns you on the most about your weight gain? 

You guys feel free to ask anything! Lets chat!

Picture:  2018 versus january 2021

PhotoGrid_Plus_1611537292673.jpg

First off you look amazing!! 

What do you like best about getting massive??

How much did you weigh when you started??

How much do you weigh now??

Whats your current goal??

I have some more but this like plenty for now lol get bigger lol

Guest Icespine

I love how your pear shape becomes more and more exaggerated as you gain weight. Your shape becomes more and more sexy, and I love how you get jigglier. I also think you look happier too :)

Guest DWilliams1

You look absolutely stunning, and really love your progress. 

looks like you’ve been having a great time with the gaining!

For me, I love everything about both getting fatter, and watching others enjoy themselves too. So I guess you can say I’m into all different parts of this lifestyle. 

I can relate to everything you said. The best thing for me is the good food, (and I love to cook), the liberating feeling of being able to just give in and grow. Encouraging others along the way is so much fun also. 

Love your pictures! And you look so happy.