1 Screenshot

About This File

After dinner tonight I had the idea of eating myself out of this button shirt I used to wear quite a lot and was really oversized back then: now i cannot button all the way up over my boobs and waist, its quite tight everywhere and I can hear the seams ripping as I move too fast... 

I have a blue cheese cheeseburger, pepperoni pizza, chocolate ice cream with caramel syrup, coke, fries and brownie to have fun with. Watch me popping my buttons by greedly stuffing my face and rubbing my growing gut.

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thatfatguineapig feasts on a burger, pizza, fries, brownies and ice cream with Coke to drink 😍 She's wearing a small shirt and her huge belly looks like it's about to bust out of it.

She shows off her fat body and then pigs out on her food, letting out amazing burps throughout the video. The button on her shirt breaks off 😯 She just says, "That feels better " and keeps eating. It's definitely another masterpiece from Thatfatguineapig 🐷👑 You have to see it for yourself! 

Response from the author:

You are so sweet! I appreciate you for always giving me your feedback and thoughts. Please dont be shy if you have critics, im very glad to hear both! Big hug to you

Link to review