Kelly Brook

fan2000

Guest SplittingSeams
16 minutes ago, Anderssonson said:

I mean this earnestly, what weight has she kept off? I’m not saying she's obese but she doesn't look considerably slimmer than she ever did.

She can't keep it off anymore. As one poster put it a couple of years ago "the weight is on her now".

Every now and then, she slims down a bit only to relapse and put the weight back on, plus a little bit more every time.

So... each time she cycles through a weight fluctuation, she ends up a little bit heavier. And, over time, Kelly will slowly get bigger and bigger and bigger.

Can I hear the sound of seams splitting? 😈

57 minutes ago, Anderssonson said:

I mean this earnestly, what weight has she kept off? I’m not saying she's obese but she doesn't look considerably slimmer than she ever did.

She’s trim enough for Slimfast. They don’t expect people to actually lose the weight and keep it off with their drinks - they expect people to more or less do what Kelly does and yo-yo. 

People doing that keep buying the drinks, which is what they want. 

12 hours ago, Anderssonson said:

For slimfast she's perfect. 

If Kelly consistently looked like she did back in Piranha 3d from slimfast, the target audience (overweight middle aged women) wouldnt believe she ever needed help losing weight or would believe she was on the side using a strict diet/ exercise regime they couldn't hope to follow.  As is,  she obviously enjoys her snacks and doesn't exercise much (not that she could,  those things would put her back out) but has a figure that's narrower at the middle than at the top. Much of that us fortunate genetics but she could believably claim that she'd be heavier without slim fast.

• 3 weeks later...