Chubbybutt22 and the Accidental Weight Gain

15 minutes ago, St2008 said:

Did you have a reddit username or post on stuffers before? name is familiar. But either way, you look fantastic and welcome. 

Yes! I used to be pretty active personally on Reddit under this name. I founded the fat shaming subreddit r/pigshaming (VERY NSFW) but lately I’ve been posting my other subreddit dedicated to Katie Cummings, r/katie_cummings_ . I also use this name on Fantasy Feeder. 

9 hours ago, Otsin said:

Oof, the weight looks great on you!

If you're the head of pigshaming though, maybe I should just tell you that you've really let yourself go, tubby. :P

Haha. I made r/pigshaming cause I thought there was a niche that needed to be filled. But it’s kind of evolved past what I wanted and more sexual than I wanted. But I do love some light teasing. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m starting a diet on Monday but I’m hungry just thinking about it. I have all my healthy meals planned out. Maybe I’ll really pig out this weekend as a good bye to tasty food. I want cheese and pasta and ice cream and wings all at the same time. If I do a big meal, I’ll make sure to let you see my stuffed gut afterwards