HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

8 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, thank you fellas 🥰

I did a before and after with the same pic 😋

PhotoCollage_1686558018632.thumb.jpg.f761d67403e41a973d97145fd2396262.jpg

Hey HungrylilKitty - You are like a dream come true with everything a red blooded man could want, and more.  Thousands of us, your fans, genuinely love you, and need you.  I pray for you during the times you are not posting so that your troubles will be mitigated or dissipated.  You've done such a wonderful job so far.  We know you've never let us down !!! 💕😀👍

5 minutes ago, Learn2$ELL said:

Hey HungrylilKitty - You are like a dream come true with everything a red blooded man could want, and more.  Thousands of us, your fans, genuinely love you, and need you.  Do you realize that the number of your fans could overflow a major sports stadium?  You're a STAR !!! Picture that crowd of Admirers in your heart next time you're upset about things, events, and relationships.  I personslly pray to Heaven for you during the times you are not posting so that your troubles will be mitigated or dissipated.  You've done such a wonderful job so far.  We know you've never let us down !!! 💕😀👍

• Curvage Model

@Learn2$ELL You've got me bawling 🥺😢😭💕 what a sweet message..I really needed that. I've been through so much & some people look at me & probably think I've got it all but I don't.. ever since I was little my step dad would say "Poor Dana always gets the bad end of the stick". 

When you guys don't see a video from me its cause I'm dealing with my depression..which is the crippling kind. Thank you for saying the prayer you did, you're such a sweet & kind soul..I really wish everyone could be like you 🥹🥰 *kisses* 💋💕

58 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

@Learn2$ELL You've got me bawling 🥺😢😭💕 what a sweet message..I really needed that. I've been through so much & some people look at me & probably think I've got it all but I don't.. ever since I was little my step dad would say "Poor Dana always gets the bad end of the stick". 

When you guys don't see a video from me its cause I'm dealing with my depression..which is the crippling kind. Thank you for saying the prayer you did, you're such a sweet & kind soul..I really wish everyone could be like you 🥹🥰 *kisses* 💋💕

Next time you see a packed sports stadium, that's how many adoring FANS you have !!! 💕😀👍

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Learn2$ELL said:

Next time you see a packed sports stadium, that's how many adoring FANS you have !!! 💕😀👍

Wow, I never thought of it that way 🥹 ..then how come when I post a video nobody ever leaves reviews? I put many hours & money into them ..it's very unmotivating..but no matter what I'll keep updating ya'll on my forever growing body 🥰 ..its been growing rapidly lately, I just had to share! 😁💕

53 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

you are rocking the sexiest curves, hopefully at peace and ready to welcome more gains possibly! 

oh course, I wake up ready for more lbs 😏😈💕

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Wow, I never thought of it that way 🥹 ..then how come when I post a video nobody ever leaves reviews? I put many hours & money into them ..it's very unmotivating..but no matter what I'll keep updating ya'll on my forever growing body 🥰 ..its been growing rapidly lately, I just had to share! 😁💕

oh course, I wake up ready for more lbs 😏😈💕

I bought your latest video but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

21 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Here's a photo for you guys..I hate writing sappy/depressing posts 🥺😞 but my life is far from rainbows & butterflies 🦋💕

Screenshot_20230612_015653_Gallery.thumb.jpg.e4e6b1f3f03e49841f952096b1254115.jpg

^ I love this closeup shot cause it really showcases how big I've gotten..in some pics I'll forget to let my belly out cause I'll be all tense listening to the self timer clock counting down lol & in this pic my tummy was nice & relaxed ☺️💕

You look absolutely amazing. I’ve followed your journey for years and, much like everyone else here, are in awe of you! Wow!

Guest Mike90

Hey we are here for you I’m going through my own stuff right now o know that can be difficult thank you always for awesome photos and vids 

Guest GetFatter
On 6/12/2023 at 4:31 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, thank you fellas 🥰

I did a before and after with the same pic 😋

PhotoCollage_1686558018632.thumb.jpg.f761d67403e41a973d97145fd2396262.jpg

Maybe it's time to cut back alittle while you can still fit in your car, cause I forsee a obese life with alot of jiggling and struggling to fit alot of places if this little "Feedee" lifestyle keeps up...

• Curvage Model
On 6/13/2023 at 4:36 AM, 5412ddr said:

You look absolutely amazing. I’ve followed your journey for years and, much like everyone else here, are in awe of you! Wow!

19 hours ago, Mike90 said:

Hey we are here for you I’m going through my own stuff right now o know that can be difficult thank you always for awesome photos and vids 

What kind comments fellas, thank you so much for taking the time to come on here & tell me that 🥰 thank you! 💕 

• Curvage Model

In my Jammies this morning..I ❤️ nothing more than to stuff this belly til I can't move 🐷💕

Screenshot_20230614_143534_Gallery.thumb.jpg.72c2f8cae1da0ee3d74a631a2da353ae.jpgI had an incredible follower sponsor my dinner last night..I woke up to a belly STILL swollen & happy 🥰

Always gives me the BEST SLEEP..EVER! 🐷💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Guest GetFatter
5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Mmmm....SO STUFFED 🤤💕 NOTHING like a belly rub after an amazing stuffing..some guys just know what they're doing ..hats off to you! 👏🏼

Screenshot_20230617_015715_Gallery.thumb.jpg.98ac829567a395ee9ca8648194e86cb0.jpg

CAN YOU PLEASE stop being a pig for 10 minutes!!! 

Your gonna be twice as big by next year! Fuck!

Guest Carcer89
On 6/17/2023 at 7:12 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Mmmm....SO STUFFED 🤤💕 NOTHING like a belly rub after an amazing stuffing..some guys just know what they're doing ..hats off to you! 👏🏼

Screenshot_20230617_015715_Gallery.thumb.jpg.98ac829567a395ee9ca8648194e86cb0.jpg

Oh to have the opportunity 🥵😍

On 6/17/2023 at 2:03 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

PIG is my occupation..so I'm sorry sir..this piggy is reaching HOG status ☺️😋

The kind of statement I fully support 😂

7 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Same pose, way different body 😏😌

PhotoCollage_1687096249272.thumb.jpg.19870d03d851522a1d04cb87d220b268.jpg

I'm definitely a belly guy but... that booty and thighs looking 🔥 too 😍

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)