HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, distance23 said:

There has to have been more than just that lol...your progress is unreal right now

Well yeah like a whole box of pierogies in half a stick of butter sometimes twice a day..omg so buttery n delicious πŸ˜‹πŸ€€

• Curvage Model

let's see who loves me & will go react to my newest video leaving an emoji in the react area with a heart etc. I only see 3 & none are from my forum favs except 1Β πŸ₯ΊΒ πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

thank you @distance23Β πŸ₯°

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, distance23 said:

I just happened to see this while procrastinating at work...I still have a hard time forgetting I stumbled on your page when you were under 200 and then these reminders come up lol...

Also, I had my first perogies at a baseball game in Pittsburgh three years ago and haven't had one since...sadness

you can get them at the grocery store in the frozen section....I prefer the mini ones...more crispy heheΒ 

5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

KITTY'S LARGEST STUFFING VIDEO YET & IT'S 30 MIN LONG!Β 

ONLY $9.99 FOR 24 HOURS! πŸ”₯

Β 

Β 

She is fatter than ever, I love to see how you have transformed an athletic body into a chubby and sexy body 😍😍😍

You sure look amazing I love your round cheeks and your chubby faceπŸ’–πŸ’–

A dream of mine would be seeing you in a video getting tied up by your feeder and forced to chug 2 litres of coke whilst he jiggles and slaps your big bloated belly to push all the burps out of you 🀀

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)