HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, pj44 said:

You posted earlier than you're eating a meal every 3 hours, are those full meals???  Setting your alarm at 4AM shows real dedication!  Do you mix up the shake before you go to bed, then drowsily slug it down at 4, and go right back to sleep to digest?

yes that's what the piggy does hehe 

13 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

yes that's what the piggy does hehe 

Wow!  It must feel soooo good to just stuff yourself every few hours, keeping your stomach nice and full and tight, I've heard it described as being "hugged from inside".  And knowing that with every bite, even if you have to force it down, you're making such good piggy progress toward your goal, a big round sexy body!!

6 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Good morning! ...bedhead & all just wanted to say hello to all my followers & let you all know a new video is coming very soon! mmmuahs! ...& thank you all for the support on my latest video! I've actually gained an additional 5lbs since then! the weight gain shakes 2x a day is working wonders! 🐷💕

Picture_20210202_082934558.thumb.jpg.7cf46371bb1b056b5f53a7d663ca168e.jpg

Oh my God you are beautiful. You look amazing! Extra weight looks so good on you girl. You are so lucky to have such amazing genes!

You have such incredible genes Kitty. I think there is something to be said about being fit before gaining weight. Also the smoothness of your bum is incredible. Mine looks like it belongs on a board at a wine tasting next to some crackers. You and Shar are the poster girls for how to gain weight while looking drop dead gorgeous. My mind is blown by last pic. You go girl!

• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, MaybeALittleSquidgy said:

You have such incredible genes Kitty. I think there is something to be said about being fit before gaining weight. Also the smoothness of your bum is incredible. Mine looks like it belongs on a board at a wine tasting next to some crackers. You and Shar are the poster girls for how to gain weight while looking drop dead gorgeous. My mind is blown by last pic. You go girl!

Omg without sounding cheesy you're going to make me cry! thank you so much sweetie 🥺💕

I really love the thick look on females that used to be fit with fat too ..but when it all comes together it creates a smooth but bouncey body ..not flabby ..my tummy is the only thing that jiggles lol and I'm okay with that 😅😋💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

9 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I stuffed myself with dinner last night & an hr later stuffed myself again to the MAX with a weight gain shake..check out that belly! I'm gonna POP lol & then after this I STILL ordered myself a McFlurry & woke up for my 4am weight gain shake 🤣🤣 OINK OINK! 

Picture_20210201_222754033.thumb.jpg.dcf3cb1822f4f874426ac586ccd949da.jpg

^ 🤯🤯🤯

Blown Away What GIF by The Lonely Island

ARE YOU KIDDING ME🤤😲🤤 You look INCREDIBLE!!!

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I really love the thick look on females that used to be fit with fat too ..but when it all comes together it creates a smooth but bouncey body ..not flabby ..my tummy is the only thing that jiggles lol and I'm okay with that 😅😋💕

One of the most beautiful body types right here. You've experienced both ends of the fitness spectrum. 

It's pretty amazing that this beautiful gain being presented to the world and your new budding confidence all stemmed from one negative comment. The universe is an interesting place

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

One of the most beautiful body types right here. You've experienced both ends of the fitness spectrum. 

It's pretty amazing that this beautiful gain being presented to the world and your new budding confidence all stemmed from one negative comment. The universe is an interesting place

14 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Omg without sounding cheesy you're going to make me cry! thank you so much sweetie 🥺💕

Well if my body looked like yours I would be ok with it too ;) :)❤️ 

On 2/2/2021 at 6:31 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

I stuffed myself with dinner last night & an hr later stuffed myself again to the MAX with a weight gain shake..check out that belly! I'm gonna POP lol & then after this I STILL ordered myself a McFlurry & woke up for my 4am weight gain shake 🤣🤣 OINK OINK! 

^ 🤯🤯🤯

Wow watching your belly and booty swell on such a perfect little frame is amazing the weight looks so good on you! 😍

On 2/2/2021 at 5:31 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

^ 🤯🤯🤯

You can barely fit in the frame with how big you’ve gotten. Thank you for sharing your journey with us and may the lbs continue to come

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, Lebron4mvp said:

You can barely fit in the frame with how big you’ve gotten. Thank you for sharing your journey with us and may the lbs continue to come

you're so welcome 🥰 the pounds will keep coming if I like it or not actually lol...ever since I've began eating 3 meals a day like a normal person my body just kept gaining and gaining ..now instead of 2-3lbs a month I've been gaining 5lbs in 2 weeks, so 10lbs a month with the weight gain shakes 😅 it just never stops I can promise you that 😋💕

On 2/2/2021 at 6:31 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

^ 🤯🤯🤯

In Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)