HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
36 minutes ago, Koolie said:

Confused Pulp Fiction GIF

When the new lurkers enter and see everyone chatting.. 

Sup btw 

LOL! 

Welcome sweetie! 💕 I'm Dana btw 

I encourage my lurkers to say hi ...I promise I'm super nice, I like to have fun & laugh ..the more loved I feel the more photos I take :P ...like last week I posted up to 2-3 different photo sets every single day cause I was getting so much luv 🥰 it just feels worth it that's all 

Hi Hungry Kitty! I’ve been so busy with online classes and graduation prep bs that’ll inevitably be done online. Next Friday I’m finally finished with college.
I saw your post a few days ago about how not many people talk to you on here and I’m sorry. I used to be one of the top people, but classes and papers have been too much for me to handle and I haven’t been on here much. 
I hope you’ve been doing great though otherwise and staying safe! You look amazing! Keep up the great work!💕

For anyone that hasn't purchased her "pregnant" photo set, you are definitely missing out. Such a treasure trove of pictures for a very reasonable price. Besides, you get to see more of Kitty's beautiful curves 😍

Keep up the amazing work dear, and I wish you luck in the coming days as you hopefully get what you've been desiring for so long! ❤️

9 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww thank you so much 🥰 please come follow me & follow my journey 😁  .I was sick of being miserable counting calories etc. I've become quite the rebel and holding back what I wanted to eat was restricting myself so I'm like f**k it, I'm gonna eat like a normal person and see where my body wants to be naturally. I went up to 165ish naturally ...which makes sense cause my mom is 5'3 and around 165 but she doesn't have as much muscle as I do. Then when I met my feeder, I gained an additional 10 lbs then back in nov/dec I gained 20 lbs and was up to 183 from being back down to 163...then 4 weeks after I joined curvage I gained 7lbs just cause I stuffed myself with a whole lot of fast food and I've never done that before and I was up to 190 lbs ..then I lost weight back in March cause my feeder went out of town for 4 weeks...I got back down to 177...but since he's been back for 23 days I've gained 8 lbs back and I'm only 5lbs away from being 190 again...yay! ...I'm trying to proportion my body differently this time by working out my legs so the weight goes more on my bottom half...so to answer your story. I want the weight in my legs/booty the most ...then my tummy ;) but my tummys got a mind of it's own so I can't control how big it keeps getting lol 

this was me at 190..

Picture_20200229_185145121.thumb.jpg.6805277778235af2610759448124e53c.jpg

Me now at 185..

20200428_062019.thumb.jpg.1374fad5e379b887749683f1285ff8b6.jpg

Wow that is lovely. You seem like you know what you’re doing. You have the best booty i have seen in a long time. #thickThighsSaveLives

14 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

🎥🎥💕ATTENTION GUYS💕🎥🎥

I NEED VIDEO IDEAS, PLEEEASE HELP ME OUT & DROP SOME BELOW. LIKE WHAT KINDA STUFFING VIDEOS YOU'D LIKE TO SEE, OR IF YOU'VE GOT ANYTHING IN MIND YOU'D LIKE TO SEE ME DO...DON'T BE SHY. ALSO, WHAT TYPES OF VIDEOS DO WELL HERE? I'D LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU MEN WANT, I'M A LOVER & A PLEASER 🥰

What about a video of you drinking heavy cream?? That would be so hotttt 

15 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

🎥🎥💕ATTENTION GUYS💕🎥🎥

I NEED VIDEO IDEAS, PLEEEASE HELP ME OUT & DROP SOME BELOW. LIKE WHAT KINDA STUFFING VIDEOS YOU'D LIKE TO SEE, OR IF YOU'VE GOT ANYTHING IN MIND YOU'D LIKE TO SEE ME DO...DON'T BE SHY. ALSO, WHAT TYPES OF VIDEOS DO WELL HERE? I'D LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU MEN WANT, I'M A LOVER & A PLEASER 🥰

"overdoing it" videos do insanely well.  That is, when you stuff yourself in pursuit of gaining and find that you've gone "too far" and your belly is over-full....show that on cam...watch it sell!!  

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, BellyBump94 said:

For anyone that hasn't purchased her "pregnant" photo set, you are definitely missing out. Such a treasure trove of pictures for a very reasonable price. Besides, you get to see more of Kitty's beautiful curves 😍

Keep up the amazing work dear, and I wish you luck in the coming days as you hopefully get what you've been desiring for so long! ❤️

This was so sweet of you! THANK YOU! ..both my pregnant pic set & pizza stuffing video are both my favorite content I've made this far 👌😁💕

9 hours ago, Gainingirlslover said:

Well, another long time follower finally saying Hi.^^

Allow me also to say Thank you for all your great posts whether there are pictures or not: you are simply amazing!

Welcome! Thank you for following my journey luv 🥰

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Hey, @HungrylilKitty how is your tooth going? :) 

It's actually doing really good..once & awhile after eating it hurts but the throbbing doesn't last long..I've been taking vitamin D..not sure if that's got anything to do with it 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)