HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, EHJP said:

That belly is so fat now and so close to touching the bed and at the rate you are going won’t be long til it is touching the bed lol

Oh hunny it already is, trust me ..it even shows it my video when I'm not leaning back supporting myself and I sit up it's and spread my legs a lil it's touching the bed lol 😆💕

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Golorezgt said:

We don't deserve you, Kitty.

You're a dream come true for all of us who want watch increase each inch of your body. ❤️

15 hours ago, herve50 said:

You have amazing before / after pictures :) 

14 hours ago, Marc Paul said:

A lovely transformation❤️❤️

Awwww thank you fellas so much 🥰

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, bo35 said:

What a transformation ! You must be proud of this ? And of your big and massive belly too

Yes of course 🥰 I'm getting the feminine body I've always wanted 😊💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, lovemfat said:

Proof that you are doing very well making sure you are always full! Cannot imagine you at your goal weight, here is to seeing more belly on the bed.

Thank you so much for recognizing that, I've been ON IT lately..making sure I don't miss a single meal 😋 it's paying off..my body is super happy..I've also been drinking "Ensure Plus" twice a day to make sure I'm getting all the vitamins I need along with my weight gain shakes 💕

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, MuscleCarz88 said:

Its looking like you are doing your body justice by not missing meal 😍😍😍😍 Kitty you look gorgeous as always ! The fact you reached the milestone of belly now resting on the bed is hot but whats your next milestone if i may ask ? 

Short term goal now is 280lbs

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, regbill said:

Eggbert and I love your new and improved!In Love Puppet GIF

Awwww, thank you! ..I've missed you regbill! You & that adorable little puppet hehe 💕

6 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Wow! I love it! *big hugs*

Thanks luv *hugs* 🫂💕

4 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

She blinded me with Science.

Lmao! This literally made me LOL 😆💕

3 hours ago, mattkoty said:

Simply amazing, congratulations!!!!

Awwww, thanks sweetness 🥰

On 13/08/2023 at 04:53, HungrylilKitty said:

haha exactement .. les hommes comme vous sont les meilleurs .. rien n'est plus sexy qu'un homme qui aime les courbes naturelles d'une femme .. même ceux qui ne se soucient pas de la cellulite et des vergetures .. ce que nous, les filles, voyons comme des défauts vous excite vraiment 🥰 . .c'est juste le mieux de ne pas avoir à être gêné devant un homme 😌 💕

you are better this way, I hope you continue to gain a lot of weight, and even go beyond your goal.

I like stretch marks

Guest Carcer89
On 8/14/2023 at 8:52 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

My belly literally touches the bed now 😅💕

Screenshot_20230814_154920_Instagram.thumb.jpg.76752ae686b4703ad84a5515d8db767b.jpg

Wow, you really are incredible! 😍 Your feeder is reyt lucky!

On 8/15/2023 at 1:29 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Short term goal now is 280lbs

It just gets better!

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)