grateful for tacobell on ubereats

3B710ED8-1760-4066-8BD7-9D70C64596A9.jpeg

5354CB35-535A-44C3-8E2A-9EB0C64814C4.jpeg

3A1ACE75-71AA-41B1-A778-81AD3A379A4B.jpeg

75596E9E-A82F-4DD9-BA19-9F088C42A673.jpeg

70C8B6C7-238C-41F9-991B-CE7B3694F0B2.jpeg

That button is close to popping🥵

Guest Erron7788

She makes the hottest content and I don’t think we’ve even come close to seeing her slowing down. 
#epicgain

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, regbill said:

Staying at home has been good to your figure.❤️

it really has. thankful i’m quarantined with my feeder so every time i think i’m full he can remind me to fit a little more 😏

4 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Wow the beauty have grown so much everywhere on you!

truly everywhere! 😂🤤

3 hours ago, Erron7788 said:

She makes the hottest content and I don’t think we’ve even come close to seeing her slowing down. 
#epicgain

thank u 🥺 & you’re right... not even close 

43 minutes ago, orbiter said:

Never imagined you getting so chubby when i first started following you! Bet your bf is lovingg it

honestly me either hahaha and he is. we both are

I've gotta say Chunks, I really don't think I've seen hotter feedee/gainer content. Your clothes try on  video might be one of the hottest vids out there. Just the heavy stomp of your feet on the floor and your heavy breathing really drove home what a large woman you're swelling into. That belly is one of the softest and sexiest I've ever seen too, just damn, and I cannot wait to see how wide and round you'll be in the coming months.

If you're still making that q&a video, I'd love to hear you go into detail about some of the everyday tasks that are harder for you to do or things that tire you out quicker now that you've gotten so fat. 

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, GetThiccer said:

I've gotta say Chunks, I really don't think I've seen hotter feedee/gainer content. Your clothes try on  video might be one of the hottest vids out there. Just the heavy stomp of your feet on the floor and your heavy breathing really drove home what a large woman you're swelling into. That belly is one of the softest and sexiest I've ever seen too, just damn, and I cannot wait to see how wide and round you'll be in the coming months.

If you're still making that q&a video, I'd love to hear you go into detail about some of the everyday tasks that are harder for you to do or things that tire you out quicker now that you've gotten so fat. 

wow this is so sweet! 💓

i really am turning into quite a large one huh? feeder and i argue often i say i’m fat he says i’m just chubby... what do u all think? 

& the heavy breathing is just unreal how much harder it is to breathe.... but yes i do plan on doing that q&a eventually, so i’ll get more into that then. 😏 

i’m still trying to round up enough food questions! feel free to post more luvs!!