Candii Kayn

18 hours ago, dmoney5 said:

Candii... have you noticed yourself walking different with all the added weight to your hips and thighs and ass? I’d imagine in another 30-40 pounds you might develop a bit of a waddle lol. 

We need a before and after walk of her to see her gate change after all this added weight. 

Guest brcyllr
3 hours ago, crazy6 said:

We need a before and after walk of her to see her gate change after all this added weight. 

Candii, can you redo that modeling video you made a while ago, where you try on several different outfits and walk down a hall toward the camera and away again?  If you can squeeze into some of those outfits, no  matter how badly they fit, that would be great too!

55 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

From my Hooters outfit 🧡🦉

0EBF8350-1050-4311-9FFA-4AC272B79A8D.jpeg

9E4051CE-B742-4A76-B4EE-7879827641A1.jpeg

Amazingly hot! I would love to see you in a tight body suit cosplay! There’s so many I’d love to see you in! My favorites are: zero suit Samus, D.va, and Elastigirl! But I’d love to see you in a sexy blue zero suit!❤️😍❤️