16 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I feel like I’m gonna start getting mistaken for pregnant here soon 🥵 No baby, just a whole lot of greed 🐷 I’ve always been very pear shaped but I feel like my belly is really rounding out lately! What do y’all think, still a pear or getting more belly heavy? 🤔

F0DDC779-F100-4056-980C-D52394F1B5D0.jpeg

Being mistaken for pregnant is a good way to confirm that you are eating very well 😋

Still pear shape, i mean... look how tight these shorts are ! Almost about to rip 🥵

But yeah your round belly grows fatter and fatter recently 😍 no doubt he will win the fight ! 🤤😍

Guest sq600

I think you'll always be a pear, but either way it's super hot 😍 I think your porportions are perfect for a stuck video.

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Alex_J said:

Very cute :)

Thank you! 😍

8 hours ago, distance23 said:

It's like you've gone to another gear packing it on lately

I feel like I have! I've been demolishing my snacks within days of restocking and I'm feeling so soft! 🐷

8 hours ago, TheManOfTheYear said:

Have your burps become more gross as you've packed on weight?

Hmmm...idk about gross but definitely louder and more frequent thanks to my all junk food diet and constant consumption of soda!

5 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Being mistaken for pregnant is a good way to confirm that you are eating very well 😋

Still pear shape, i mean... look how tight these shorts are ! Almost about to rip 🥵

But yeah your round belly grows fatter and fatter recently 😍 no doubt he will win the fight ! 🤤😍

Well if it does happen soon you'll be the first to know! 😉 I swear I don't know how those shorts didn't rip! It'll be interesting to see my shape 100lbs from now, don't you think? 😏

4 hours ago, sq600 said:

I think you'll always be a pear, but either way it's super hot 😍 I think your porportions are perfect for a stuck video.

I'm fine being a pear forever, I just want a bigger belly, too! lol

I haven't done a stuck video in ages, if I get the opportunity I will again 😉

12 minutes ago, rebit80 said:

Your figure is growing nicely into a pear…very beautiful 😍 

Thank you! 😍

21 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I feel like I’m gonna start getting mistaken for pregnant here soon 🥵 No baby, just a whole lot of greed 🐷 I’ve always been very pear shaped but I feel like my belly is really rounding out lately! What do y’all think, still a pear or getting more belly heavy? 🤔

F0DDC779-F100-4056-980C-D52394F1B5D0.jpeg

Oh you're not pregrant? I mean, you eat at least like 2 people :D

I think your shape will always stays a pear, but i some point your body can't all these pounds at the same place, and your belly has huge potential to grow :)

• Curvage Model

JUST APPROVED! 😍 24 HOUR INTRO SALE STARTS NOW! 💦

COXI4863.thumb.GIF.02ab28f9ea5623cae9df7c3e50451332.GIF

Come hang out with me as I struggle into some very small shorts, chug a 1.5L bottle of Pepsi, snack on some chips, and BURP 😍 I can't believe how much I drank or how round I ended up! If you like big bloated burping babes do not miss this one! ❤️

🚨 24 HOUR INTRO SALE!! 🚨 This 21+ minute clip is on sale for just $8.99 but ONLY for the first 24 hours! After 24 hours the price goes up to $10.99. Get this one early! 😘

5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 😘

Fuck I love that bloated feeling 🤤🥵💦

F890398E-1BBD-4C3A-9208-EE61FE8FEFDA.jpeg

When you have enough liquid inside you that your stomach feels like it’s stretched all the way out and the liquid feels like it has filled all the way back up to your lungs? So bloated that it’s like your stretch marks are stretched to the breaking point? Bloated enough that standing sends liters of liquid sloshing around that makes you suddenly, painfully aware of how much is in you? Stretched enough that the top of your belly is almost shiny because the skin is so taut, but you’re still fat enough that the bottom of your belly is still hanging down? 
Like that? 😉 

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, fatgirlsrock said:

That gut!

🤤😍🥰❤️

Thank you! 😍🥰

20 hours ago, rebit80 said:

Morning to you babe😘 Seeing your sexy bloating body is beautiful and hot🥵❤️❤️❤️

Aw thank you! 😍 Being so round and bloated seriously turns me on 🥵 

17 hours ago, hamazon said:

When you have enough liquid inside you that your stomach feels like it’s stretched all the way out and the liquid feels like it has filled all the way back up to your lungs? So bloated that it’s like your stretch marks are stretched to the breaking point? Bloated enough that standing sends liters of liquid sloshing around that makes you suddenly, painfully aware of how much is in you? Stretched enough that the top of your belly is almost shiny because the skin is so taut, but you’re still fat enough that the bottom of your belly is still hanging down? 
Like that? 😉 

Fuck. Yes, like that 🥵

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

17 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Boy does it show! 

Would you say you prefer the bloated feeling, or the stuffed feeling? Or both? 

You know, I'd have to say bloated! Because it doesn't last as long which means I can consume even more 😍🤤 I'm all about maximizing calorie intake 😉

16 hours ago, 22handman said:

I can't be the only one who see's it 

IMG_3552.jpeg

I keep hearing this, actually! I think I'll need to do something with that theme. What would you like to see? 😉

15 hours ago, Jorin85 said:

Yes! So awesome!

Isn't it though?? 🥵

50 minutes ago, Krounos Demetrios said:

Nothing is sexier than shorts overflowing by hips and belly fat.

Thank you! 😍 It feels so sexy to be so big 🥵

47 minutes ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

Interesting this shorts fit you sometime or you bought them already too small.

Even better, I ordered them because I *thought* that they would just be snug and I could still button them 😅 I thought it would look hot like that 🤤

Turns out I'm fatter than I realized! 🥵 I could barely force them over my ass let alone button them 😳

36 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Not me squeezing into my size 22 US shorts 👀

Ok, maybe it is me 😅 It’s just kinda shocking to see 😳

D9FBE9E4-C2AA-434F-BBA6-98AB487F97C8.jpeg

0F3F73F3-09EC-4CBD-B1AC-E4C3C111A428.jpeg

D50B534F-28C0-4AD3-B1D2-5888ADB3DBE7.jpeg

These tight shorts are becoming a theme, and I am here for it 😅.

Also, the poses are so strong here! Especially that third one 🥵😍. Next level! 

On 6/15/2022 at 9:58 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Well if it does happen soon you'll be the first to know! 😉 I swear I don't know how those shorts didn't rip! It'll be interesting to see my shape 100lbs from now, don't you think? 😏

I feel so blessed ! ☺️

On 6/16/2022 at 11:47 AM, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 😘

Fuck I love that bloated feeling 🤤🥵💦

F890398E-1BBD-4C3A-9208-EE61FE8FEFDA.jpeg

🤤😍 Wow you were definitely not kidding about the 100 lbs more from now ! You are already working on it ! 😋

4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Not me squeezing into my size 22 US shorts 👀

Ok, maybe it is me 😅 It’s just kinda shocking to see 😳

D9FBE9E4-C2AA-434F-BBA6-98AB487F97C8.jpeg

0F3F73F3-09EC-4CBD-B1AC-E4C3C111A428.jpeg

D50B534F-28C0-4AD3-B1D2-5888ADB3DBE7.jpeg

The kind of outfits i absolutely love ! Tights jeans modeling your round curves and a little space to show your beautiful belly and love handles ! 😍 That's what i call real fashion !