Damn, I let myself go[emoji200][emoji487]

Guest Jenny420

Aww that look of embarrassment on your face knowing you've outgrown your jeans due to all your eating is cute. I would worry though you might be at your fattest but Id also say at the same time with all the extra weight your at your the most beautiful and sexiest you've ever been as well. Just love how big and round that belly of yours is now. :P   

48 minutes ago, Jenny420 said:

There go another pair of pants 

PicsArt_09-25-04.34.39.jpg

PicsArt_09-25-04.48.30.jpg

PicsArt_09-25-04.49.43.jpg

Hm, this can be good idea for video with trying some clothes, which you can’t fit anymore. This can be good way to stay curvage model and get bigger and bigger, if you want it, of course.

You used to be so thin and fit, what happened? I know what happened, you allowed your gluttony to take over and have been eatting yourself into a fat little piggy ever since. 

Your stomach used to be flat, now its big, round, heavy, and covered in angry red stretch marks from being constantly filled to the brim.  Things are only going to get worse from here. You'll keep eating and eating growing fatter and fatter until none of your clothes fit and friends and family will hardly recognise you. 

Keep eating, it looks good on you

On 9/30/2019 at 3:01 PM, Jenny420 said:

when did this happen but my belly got huge?😶feel free to tease me about how I managed to get this fat, also I'm so stuffed!🐖😂

PicsArt_09-28-01.47.27.jpg

It's so easy to brush off the weight slowing piling on, isn't it (well, not really slowly going by those stretchmarks...)? But now look at what it's done. You didn't listen to the climbing scale soon enough and now you've got a nice, huge gut that doesn't fit in your clothes anymore and an appetite that's impossible to stop, don't you? You've let yourself get so fat, but you can't stop stuffing your belly to the brim with even more food, can you? You've gotten so fat, and you're only going to be getting even fatter 🐖.

Guest DailyDose

Please tell us more how you feel and what you're liking about your gain and want to see in the future. :) You look spectacular and must be eating so much !