Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

24 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happy St Patrick’s Day 💚 I spent my day filming a 16,000 calorie stuffings for a special friend and now I’m laying on my couch like a beached whale with a massive swollen belly… it’s no wonder the weight is piling on recently!

AF3B2A1F-37A9-4B1E-BD38-40B4CAC887DD.jpeg

Happy St Patrick’s Day beautiful! 🍀 You’ve been getting bigger and bigger each passing day and I love it! I’d love to massage your gut right now, I bet that would feel so good for you right now

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happy St Patrick’s Day 💚 I spent my day filming a 16,000 calorie stuffings for a special friend and now I’m laying on my couch like a beached whale with a massive swollen belly… it’s no wonder the weight is piling on recently!

Piling on is a understatement continuing to amaze everyone everyday 😍

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Is that special friend all of us? 😀

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Is there really any other way to spend your Sunday.. If your not beached on your couch from a huge stuffing if you are Casey your not living life right 😏😍😍😍😍

On 3/18/2024 at 3:07 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Good Lord Casey !! 😍 You are eating so much calories recently, you want more and more and more !! 🥵 And the result is so beautiful, the size of your belly wow... you are becoming more belly than girl almost ! 🥵😍

14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Truly never imagined having a belly this biggggg omg get me a forklift plz.

Yesterday I filmed a whole day stuffing AT WORK from the POV of my amazing assistant who isn’t into feedism at all but knows what I do and was super down to help. She’s my bestie and it was super fun (and hot). Can’t wait to show y’all! Life is wild, no its hard to give an ETA. But stay tuned! 

IMG_8236.jpeg

Holy freaking shit Casey that is the single hottest pic of you displaying that Dome I ever saw 😍😍😍😍 

hold up I need to throw up the warning sign 

Warning Sign GIF

33 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yesterday I filmed a whole day stuffing AT WORK from the POV of my amazing assistant who isn’t into feedism at all but knows what I do and was super down to help. She’s my bestie and it was super fun (and hot). Can’t wait to show y’all! Life is wild, no its hard to give an ETA. But stay tuned! 

IMG_8236.jpeg

Would happily lift that belly for you as well as rub it. Can't wait to see this 😍

29 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_8236.jpeg

Oh my!!  Tell me this is not a camera trick... Or playing with lighting and angles...  This is without a doubt one of the "hottest," sexiest pics you've ever shared!

49 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_8236.jpeg

Never in a million years did I dream that you would take things this far! You are out of control in all the best ways. 330 will be here before you know it!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_8236.jpeg

My GOODNESS, looking like you're full term with triplets!! 🥵 how could you even stand after all that?

IMG_8236.jpeg

🤯 I have got a forklift license and it looks like I’m definitely going to need it 🐷😍. This sounds absolutely amazing Casey can’t wait to watch this 🥵.

IMG_8236.jpeg

Oh, stop it now!  You're only HALFWAY to your final belly growth potential.   I seen you hangin' out with legendary Ivy Davenport.  Think WWID (What Would Ivy Do?).  Casey, your belly will continue to grow until your knees bump it from behind with every slow waddling step.  From now on, You are to be funnel fed VHC Boost every hour !!! 🤯

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_8236.jpeg

Also, there's something hot about you being fat and so insatiable that you're filming and stuffing at work now. Was your assistant tempted to touch and rub that giant belly?

• Curvage Model

Wow thanks guys! You sure do know how to make a greedy lil fatty feel very loved. 2024 has been off to a massive start for me with my gains. February was a month fulllllll of grieving but the only perk is that it did wonders for my waistline. There was a moment early this year where I was having a tough day with all this. As much as I looooove gaining, obviously I'm human and there's ups and downs. My brain kinda broke and I went into this weird spiral of self reflection, self realization, and self-destruction where I ultimately realized that my only fate is to get fatter. It was super hot, so I filmed it. And ever since that day I've just kinda gone whole hog and spiraled more than ever. 

I just uploaded the video for you guys and then my next chapter of content is will roll out shortly after! As always would appreciate some love and support on the clippy! Big thanks ❤️ stay tuned!

17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_8236.jpeg

I am sooooo  jealous of whoever it is who gets to walk with you, admire you, cuddle, fondle, and feel your presence... sigh  🥰  BTW The naval jewelry is a nice touch..😁