Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh my goodness, the love in these replies after my last post has my heart so full! THANK YOU ALL ❤️ you truly make me feel so damn beautiful every single day! 

I really appreciate this comment ❤️ I do always strive to be as transparent as possible. This isn't a short term thing for me, not something I'm making up as I go. I really do live this lifestyle out so authentically and because of that - there's always going to be ups and downs with my weight. I'm in no rush, never have been. I enjoy every single moment and never ever want this journey to end. My weight ebbs and flows simply due to LIFE happening around me and I love sharing it all with you guys! I'm already back up into the 260s and plan to keep going as long as this little body lets me. 

300 is the goal for this year! Then I'd like to chillll between 300-350 while I pop out a few little ones and then after that I'm so ready to let my weight run wild wild!

Thankful always for you guys who love me no matter what size I am, big small and everything in between!

For now - let's keep on growing!

48DBC7CE-7C4F-4825-9879-DC9C9FA1A678.jpeg.90105588a3043af16b7b822310067a11.jpg

Oh my lord what fantastic picture of you. That smile! Could be the loveliest picture of you yet! ❤️

17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Friends! Very important questions ❤️ 

What videos would you love to see Reiina and I make this upcoming weekend? I'll be with her for 4 days and literally cannot wait!! And we are also seeing Candii Kayn! Super pumped. Then 2ish weeks after, Lisa Lou is coming to see me for a few days. And THEN a week after that I'll be with queen Ivy Davenport for a week! I'm about to be the busiest fatty ever. 

Please drop your suggestions and requests for any and all of the above collabs!

**plz do not DM me your ideas - i will likely not see it...just comment below! ❤️**

For one thing, I think a weigh-in both before and after all these visits would be awesome. I imagine with about a month of meeting all these other insatiable feedees you're probably going to be noticeably plumper. :D 

Aside from that...I guess the usual stuff, y'know, forced feedings, sexy roleplays...I'm sure whatever you guys do will be extraordinarily hot. :) 

21 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

What videos would you love to see Reiina and I make this upcoming weekend? I'll be with her for 4 days and literally cannot wait!! And we are also seeing Candii Kayn! Super pumped. Then 2ish weeks after, Lisa Lou is coming to see me for a few days. And THEN a week after that I'll be with queen Ivy Davenport for a week! I'm about to be the busiest fatty ever. 

**plz do not DM me your ideas - i will likely not see it...just comment below! ❤️**

Stuck videos with any/all of them would be MUCH appreciated.

• Curvage Model

Yayyy these are some super hot ideas and I’m very thankful for the thought that you all put into them. Also nice to see some new faces contributing to the thread 💕 I’ll do my very best to bring these to life!

8pm EST I’m dropping a very real and raw and honest video for y’all where I share my current weight, goals, and go into some more detail about what my hopes for pregnancy are as the year goes on.. stay tuned 💙🖤

E2456736-D69C-4C57-8443-32DCFC30DBEF.jpeg

Guest yeah123

I second the force feeding ideas!  Would be great to have Reiina and Candii tie you up and see how many boost shakes that they can pump into your growing gut 🥵

Congratulations on you and your partner trying to conceive! It’s a very exciting time and not to mention all the wonderful weight gain that comes with it. My wife is due with our first in 3 weeks. She’s 5’3” and was about 210lbs at conception. Now she’s 245lbs! We can’t wait to have our bundle of joy and her squishy belly back! Good luck to you both and enjoy the ride! 

p.s. the psychedelic pants are awesome!

On 6/5/2022 at 11:30 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Stuckages with you two would be epic please winnie the pooh GIF

On 6/5/2022 at 6:27 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Oh my goodness, the love in these replies after my last post has my heart so full! THANK YOU ALL ❤️ you truly make me feel so damn beautiful every single day! 

I really appreciate this comment ❤️ I do always strive to be as transparent as possible. This isn't a short term thing for me, not something I'm making up as I go. I really do live this lifestyle out so authentically and because of that - there's always going to be ups and downs with my weight. I'm in no rush, never have been. I enjoy every single moment and never ever want this journey to end. My weight ebbs and flows simply due to LIFE happening around me and I love sharing it all with you guys! I'm already back up into the 260s and plan to keep going as long as this little body lets me. 

300 is the goal for this year! Then I'd like to chillll between 300-350 while I pop out a few little ones and then after that I'm so ready to let my weight run wild wild!

Thankful always for you guys who love me no matter what size I am, big small and everything in between!

For now - let's keep on growing!

48DBC7CE-7C4F-4825-9879-DC9C9FA1A678.jpeg.90105588a3043af16b7b822310067a11.jpg

Don’t worry Casey, knowing you you’ll have 50 more pounds on you in no time. Plus, even 25 pounds down you’re still fat as fuck! ❤️ 

On 6/5/2022 at 6:30 PM, Curvage Casey said:

I say some wet and messy videos. Like someone going oh you like food well here you go and feeds you..... while dumping it all over you.

• Curvage Model

Thanks guys! These are all awesome ideas and I’m so so happy that my weight update video has gotten so much loooove. Y’all rock! 💓💓

This week is off to an absolutely wild start trying to cram a 60hr work week into 3 days so I can take off and be a fat little slooooot in LA for a few days. I’m so pumped to see Reina and meet Candi! 

Out of nowhere, I’ve developed this really wild and overwhelming fear of flying. I’ve traveled for most of my life without fear so I’m not sure where this is coming from. Part of me is inclined to believe that it’s because I’m bigger now and travel in general is just harder.. but yeah, I dunno. Major anxiety haha. I’ll be stress eating for sure on the plane

Anyways! Here’s some belly 💕

2DD1F455-9668-4F79-BC50-3D8044DEF8FA.jpeg

20FEA521-A9C9-4788-8BF5-30F3A80C5B1A.png

On 6/6/2022 at 5:50 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Yayyy these are some super hot ideas and I’m very thankful for the thought that you all put into them. Also nice to see some new faces contributing to the thread 💕 I’ll do my very best to bring these to life!

8pm EST I’m dropping a very real and raw and honest video for y’all where I share my current weight, goals, and go into some more detail about what my hopes for pregnancy are as the year goes on.. stay tuned 💙🖤

E2456736-D69C-4C57-8443-32DCFC30DBEF.jpeg

If you get pregnant you won't even be able to walk. LOL. Has anyone ask if you are pregnant?

17 minutes ago, mbrewster said:

You're already waddling around with a serious heavy belly right now. Can you imagine how massive you'll be when you get pregnant? You'll be walking fetish fuel for sure

True! We need more walking/waddling videos from Casey! And struggling to get up, and plopping onto a couch. MMMPH.

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thanks guys! These are all awesome ideas and I’m so so happy that my weight update video has gotten so much loooove. Y’all rock! 💓💓

This week is off to an absolutely wild start trying to cram a 60hr work week into 3 days so I can take off and be a fat little slooooot in LA for a few days. I’m so pumped to see Reina and meet Candi! 

Out of nowhere, I’ve developed this really wild and overwhelming fear of flying. I’ve traveled for most of my life without fear so I’m not sure where this is coming from. Part of me is inclined to believe that it’s because I’m bigger now and travel in general is just harder.. but yeah, I dunno. Major anxiety haha. I’ll be stress eating for sure on the plane

Maybe you think you’ll weigh the plane down now??

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh wow what a busy agenda for you. Make sure to pack extra comfort food for that flight. Nothing like a delicious taste in the mouth to help take your mind off less favorable experiences in life. 

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, ernanim said:

True! We need more walking/waddling videos from Casey! And struggling to get up, and plopping onto a couch. MMMPH.

I’d be down to film a waddling/walking/fat struggle video while I’m down there! I had made one I think over a year ago and it didn’t catch much interest, but now that I’m bigger maybe y’all will enjoy seeing it more 😍 stay tuned!

27 minutes ago, themuchc said:

I think you should film a video that you plan to continue in a year or so. Imagine you walk in to a room of food at one size, save the clips, and continue with the video in a year(maybe even with ripped clothes). The more people the better.

That is always something that wished models and or their feeders would do and make the beginning of videos, wait a year and make the other half of the video and then you see a genuine transformation. Then maybe even update said videos same time every year and see the model become bigger and bigger and each video becomes hotter and hotter each year the bigger she becomes and more drastic the genuine transformation becomes.

While I still enjoy videos where a small model starts out then their is a time jump or transformation and a much bigger model is now in her place as a fatter version of her, especially when it is believable that the much larger model could be a fatter version of said skinnier model. That is why for my video suggestion for Casey, Reiina Pop and Candi Kayn was for Casey to play a doctor (actual or wg clinic doctor) or a feeder and have Candii start out the video and then have a time jump of a year and then have Reiina come in as a much bigger version of Candii. I can see Reiina being a bigger version of Candii just with tattoos and dyed hair. I think long term creative would pay off more and be way hotter as a result.

Though depending on the video, most likely roleplay videos, a model and or her feeder could take a old video and make a new video as a continuation of the old video and have a time jump of however long it has been since the old video and edit them together into one video or make it a part 2 and reference the old video so people can watch said video first and then go into the sequel as if it is one video cut into two videos. Maybe even make it into a annual series and see the model grow,  watching from beginning and working your way through to most recent installment see her grow with each passing video. Like a wg story but told through video instead words. Or like that movie Boyhood with Ethan Hawke and Patricia Arquette where it was shot over the course of 12 years each year or two they come back together and shoot more of the film. And you actual see  the characters age over the course of the film.

Sorry for the long response, just like what I said at the beginning, it is something I have always wanted models and or their feeders to do. It would make some of if not the hottest content imaginable if done right. 🥵🤯🤤😍❤️