Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my postsΒ πŸ”πŸ” [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Thanks guys! Appreciate all of you. Sorry for the lack of posts this week - I’m grinding hard at work so I can enjoy my long weekend and have some fat ass feedee fun πŸ’•πŸ–€πŸ’•

I’m doing one of those big epic stuffing weekends that I used to do a lot last year! What should I include on my menu?

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thanks guys! Appreciate all of you. Sorry for the lack of posts this week - I’m grinding hard at work so I can enjoy my long weekend and have some fat ass feedee fun πŸ’•πŸ–€πŸ’•

I’m doing one of those big epic stuffing weekends that I used to do a lot last year! What should I include on my menu?

Hmm... lots of cake and ice cream?

Guest Marshall7
13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Chicken, steak, pasta, cupcakes, cum, pizza, donuts, cheesecake, more cum, burgers, fries, cock, chicken wings, pussy, and finally....MORE CUM! ;)

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well if its a stuffing weekend, then you've got to have variety baby piggy!

Lets see... well the staples obviously - pizza, mac & cheese, ice cream, heavy cream, cupcakes, donuts, soda etc.Β  Big heavy gainer shakes before bed - or whenever the mood takes you.

Maybe set yourself a challenge or two.Β  Something different like how many strips of bacon can you eat over the weekend, or how many hash browns - if you have a place nearby that does good hash browns.

Then to broaden it out, how about chinese food, some rich creamy pastas (note I said PASTAS, not pasta), burgers... can you get fish & chips in your part of the world?Β  Fried chicken, more fried chicken, Mexican food - burrito, taco, enchiladas etc.Β  Arrrggghhh!Β  So many options and only 1 weekend and only 1 piggy!

And of course, CHEESECAKE!!!! ❀️

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Pizza, wings, loaded cheese fries, and a 2 liter of your favorite soda. For dessert try toΒ find a cake batter ice cream. I had flavor that for the first time a few weeks ago and loved it πŸ˜‹

30 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Mmmmm y’all know me too well! Nearly all of those things have made it on to my menu 😍😍 I was such a freaking glutton today. I just got home from dinner with normies where I got 2 entrees and 2 appetizers all to myself hehe

CE651B95-6CA7-4B92-87A1-EDD7A1FF56CE.jpeg

I so wish I could dine with someone like you. I know it would make my meal so much more enjoyable. Not only because I’m attracted to fatter, gluttonous women but also because so many people I eat out with try to be so health conscious Β when ordering rather than partaking in whatever might taste best to them no matter the size of the food or nutrition. It always pressures me to hold back as well.

48 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Mmmmm y’all know me too well! Nearly all of those things have made it on to my menu 😍😍 I was such a freaking glutton today. I just got home from dinner with normies where I got 2 entrees and 2 appetizers all to myself hehe

Christ you look huge, I love the angle the reflection on the window gives of your gut!Β 2 entrees and 2 apps? Did any of your normie friends say anything about how much your eating?

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

You are just so breathtaking! And that satisfied smile! Such a dream! That gut is equally amazing! Love that today was so gluttonous. Hoping tomorrow is equally so!Β 

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Goddam. I know you said you aren't at your heaviest but I think you look the fattest you have ever been. So round and happy 😍

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Casey you are sumptuous here ! πŸ₯°πŸ˜ You look so well fed, stuffed and happy ! πŸ₯°

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ah. A happy well fed fatty. So very full and so very satisfied. 😍

On 5/27/2022 at 12:07 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Chips lots of chip with quesoΒ 

1 hour ago, ylledeuce said:

Geez! For anybody with a preggo fetish...you look like you're perpetually pregnant!! Looking at your belly's "stick out" from the side, you'd have me convinced that you're ALWAYS 9 months pregnant!! 😍

As someone with a preggo fetish, I can say @Curvage CaseyΒ definitely hits my kink perpetually with that huge belly

19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yes Dear. Your tremendous Belly is Swole with outrageous nutrition which will make youΒ grow even bigger. No doubt your skinny friends were shocked to see the rich meal you so eagerly devoured. Proud of the capacity you have nurtured to take in vast amounts af body building nutrients. And look at that pretty greedy smile it puts on your face. Knowing you are by far the most desirable and luscious female of them all. And how full and fat your precious cheekd are in the reflection!Β 

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

Geez! For anybody with a preggo fetish...you look like you're perpetually pregnant!! Looking at your belly's "stick out" from the side, you'd have me convinced that you're ALWAYS 9 months pregnant!! 😍

Just want till I am actually pregnant hopefully towards the end of this year... 😏