Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

On 1/2/2022 at 7:09 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Grazie ragazzi 🖤 🖤 Spero che tutti voi abbiate passato un meraviglioso anno nuovo e mi è mancato molto il nostro divertimento durante i tempi di inattività da ieri a oggi. 

Non per essere troppo drammatico o una stronza, ma questo fine settimana - non solo 1 ma 2 persone del mio passato sono riemerse su Curvage che mi hanno causato molti traumi e sembra davvero difficile presentarsi qui per noi in questo momento. Li ho bloccati ma non bloccano il passato e mi hanno messo in una brutta posizione mentalmente ☹️ Non sono uno che condivide troppo in questo modo, ma ho sempre sentito che è importante che le persone capiscano i pericoli di fidarsi delle persone basato su una persona online perché succede molto nella grande comunità del feedism. 

Prendermi per farmi fare le unghie e le dita dei piedi prima del mio viaggio di questa settimana 🖤

Beyond what we’re here for and the attraction to who you are and what you do, I think that here you can always find an outlet in some of us. Always feel free to talk about it if you have a problem ❤️

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I don’t do New Year Resolutions.. I’m a firm believer that change can start the moment you decide to take it and all that jazz. BUT… each year I do set a few intentions, some things to be more mindful of that will bring me closer to my overall goals. 

This year, I intend to embrace my natural beauty a bit more. So here I am - no makeup, no filter… just bare face me with a pretty blowout I got before my travels 🖤

AA921061-C4F6-4386-B352-95420ED74A94.jpeg

Those eyes and that smile 😍

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys!! ❤️ Your sweet words forever mean a lot to me. I've got some thick skin and am typically pretty emotionally resilient but I do have my moments too and yesterday was a good example. I took some time yesterday to be kind to myself and unplug and it helped a lot. Reading all these sweet messages also helped. So much love to you all!! I have a hectic 24 hours of travel ahead of me... but soon I'll be somewhere warm and sunny and ahhhh I just can't wait. 

And an extra big thanks to @HungrylilKitty for that super thoughtful post above ❤️ means a lot to me especially coming from another model and strong woman! PTSD sucks so so much but we are so lucky to have such a safe, wonderful, empowering space here to lift us up! Happy new year to you too! 🥰

Awwww, no problem girly 💓  It always feels good when you can have someone to relate to so I figured I'd give you my story and give you a little laugh too 🥰 Have a fun trip! Traveling, even though hectic at times can be so much fun, as long as your not sitting next to a crying baby LOL 🤣🤣💕

2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, no problem girly 💓  It always feels good when you can have someone to relate to so I figured I'd give you my story and give you a little laugh too 🥰 Have a fun trip! Traveling, even though hectic at times can be so much fun, as long as your not sitting next to a crying baby LOL 🤣🤣💕

@Curvage Casey@HungrylilKittyyou two are such good best friends on mine! I'm glad to see you two helping each other and i REALLY wish i could give you both the biggest hug i can!

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I don’t do New Year Resolutions.. I’m a firm believer that change can start the moment you decide to take it and all that jazz. BUT… each year I do set a few intentions, some things to be more mindful of that will bring me closer to my overall goals. 

This year, I intend to embrace my natural beauty a bit more. So here I am - no makeup, no filter… just bare face me with a pretty blowout I got before my travels 🖤

AA921061-C4F6-4386-B352-95420ED74A94.jpeg

Absolutely stunning Casey. You are one dynamite gal.

20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I felt so beautiful yesterday for the first time in weeks since getting sick 🖤 

Feedee Vacation has begun! Any LA food recommendations?!

096B62A3-3596-4F78-8A6F-11BBEBD337A4.jpeg

YES. Your thick meaty fat shoulder looks so sensual. And then on the other side the way your healthy fat shiny hair cascades down upon your fat bod. Its flow is interrupted by your protruding fat boob that redirects your hair around your fat breast until it curls around and kisses your fat belly. 
https://la.eater.com/maps/best-essential-los-angeles-burgers

• Curvage Model

you're owning that lingerie...I love the fit, the natural tones begind you and you've got such natural beauty & an artistic eye for sure! Killer shot! 🥰 ....anywho I'll venture off back to my thread ..just had to say something when I saw your photo..it's definitely my favorite! 🔥💕 I lived in LA for 6 months, but don't really remember the names of the food places BUT PLEEEASE try In&Out burger (with fried onions)! Your life will forever be changed! 🤤🍔💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Philippe The Original, DAIKOKUYA in Little Tokyo for a great bowl of ramen, K Town for Korean BBQ, Tommy’s (for a burger and some chili), The Hat (for a pastrami), and any local taqueria will get you some killer Mexican (Olvera Street is a fun little spot near Union Station). If you’re down for a drive Pho 54 is an amazing pho spot and surprisingly Orange County has some of the best pho outside of Vietnam.

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Gorgeous as always! 

Highly recommend Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles! Ask for extra portions. You'll be waddling out of there by the end.

There's also all you can eat sushi in little Tokyo. Food is literally on a conveyor belt that goes right by the table. You just grab a dish and eat all you can. Plop yourself down and pig out 🥰

On 1/2/2022 at 6:09 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys 🖤🖤 I hope you all had a wonderful new year and I greatly missed our fun during the downtime yesterday into today. 

Not to be over dramatic or a bitch, but this weekend - not only 1 but 2 people from my past have resurfaced on Curvage who both caused me a lot of trauma and it just feels really hard to show up on here for us right now. I’ve blocked them but it doesn’t block out the past and it has me in a bad spot mentally ☹️ I’m not one to over share like this but I have always felt it’s important for people to understand the dangers of trusting people based on an online persona because it happens a lot in the greater feedism community. 

Taking myself to get my nails and toes done before my trip this week 🖤

Can we see your toes and nails after please!! Thank you for telling us about your issues. I wish you strength

• Curvage Model

Wow! Busy 24 hours and coming on here to all of these super super sweet comments and food suggestions filled my heart up big time! Thank you ALL! ❤️ 

13 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

you're owning that lingerie...I love the fit, the natural tones begind you and you've got such natural beauty & an artistic eye for sure! Killer shot! 🥰 ....anywho I'll venture off back to my thread ..just had to say something when I saw your photo..it's definitely my favorite! 🔥💕 I lived in LA for 6 months, but don't really remember the names of the food places BUT PLEEEASE try In&Out burger (with fried onions)! Your life will forever be changed! 🤤🍔💕

Thank you so much girl ❤️ You are too sweet! In & out was the first thing I tried when I got here earlier and it was AMAZINGGGGGGG omfg my life will never be the same  🤤 thank you so much again! ❤️ 

9 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Can we see your toes and nails after please!! Thank you for telling us about your issues. I wish you strength

Thank you love ❤️ Here are my nails! 

814882178_Screenshot2022-01-04at7_17_25PM.thumb.jpeg.9a1c42c7a46d4a28494e50cabde88a0a.jpeg

My toes on the other hand.... well, 16 years of figure skating left me with some very not cute feet and I don't know if I'll ever post a pic of them 🤣 but I got them painted purple!

• Curvage Model

Okay here's another pic in the white lingerie because I felt so beautiful in it and sadly destroyed it while trying to get out of it because it was so tight 🤣

C18951BA-29B7-452B-9968-59F04DED541C.jpeg.5a2831a2a4454e9781f8cd74b69fe856.thumb.jpg.28dd4c1a8da0d8d48fd37d79cf9dec75.jpg

Buuuuut anyway - I've been in LA for less than 24 hours and quite literally ALL I've done is stuff myself, nap, and take bubble baths lololol. My hotel was so sweet and upgraded me to a huge fancy room. Feeling so full of gratitude. I really needed these 2 days alone to recharge and regroup. I know I say it all the time.. but these past almost 2 years working in healthcare throughout this pandemic has taken a huge toll on me. Scheduling little breaks into my life like this has been so healing for me. It's something I couldn't do without you guys... so thank you for making it possible ❤️ 

I thought Nashville food was amazing.... LA is a whole utopia of amazing food! I need an extra week here to hit all the spots I want to try ... safe to say I will be rolling onto my plane home

Guest Footballer95
56 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Okay here's another pic in the white lingerie because I felt so beautiful in it and sadly destroyed it while trying to get out of it because it was so tight 🤣

C18951BA-29B7-452B-9968-59F04DED541C.jpeg.5a2831a2a4454e9781f8cd74b69fe856.thumb.jpg.28dd4c1a8da0d8d48fd37d79cf9dec75.jpg

Buuuuut anyway - I've been in LA for less than 24 hours and quite literally ALL I've done is stuff myself, nap, and take bubble baths lololol. My hotel was so sweet and upgraded me to a huge fancy room. Feeling so full of gratitude. I really needed these 2 days alone to recharge and regroup. I know I say it all the time.. but these past almost 2 years working in healthcare throughout this pandemic has taken a huge toll on me. Scheduling little breaks into my life like this has been so healing for me. It's something I couldn't do without you guys... so thank you for making it possible ❤️ 

I thought Nashville food was amazing.... LA is a whole utopia of amazing food! I need an extra week here to hit all the spots I want to try ... safe to say I will be rolling onto my plane home

Make the most of it whilst you can glad you are having a good tome! Just make a list for when you do return so you can roll back into the plane once again 

Yes wish we could connect 

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

OMG it sounds absolutely amazing but more importantly I’m glad it’s having such a positive impact not only for your cravings but your mental health. I hope you do this type of trip more often if it benefits you this much