Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

NEW ❤️ Donut Feeding & Belly Play [24hr Early Bird Discount $$] [24HR review offer]. 15+ minutes of Casey doing what she does best. The clip opens with Casey begging YOU to stuff her full of donuts. You force enormous bites down her greedy throat as she enters a complete trance - unable to form words except for "MORE"... you proudly play with her swelling gut as she eats for you. Casey's bigger than ever.... and THIS is why. 🥵 Review this clip within the first 24 hours and receive a treat from your favorite fatty!

Guest Marshall7

You wanted to know what I thought, Casey? I thought it was STUNNING and I love the perspective....not to mention your belly size is getting to another level! You continue to raise the bar with your clips as well as grow in beauty and size daily! Love you! 😍

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

Trying to work and now I can’t stop starring/drooling. I swear everything you post is better than the last. 

Awww hehe thank you! I love knowing that I'm on your mind while you're working 

5 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Wow thats thing is getting massive lol and yes that ass will be knocking over things in no time!! Baby your so unbelievably perfect!! I think you'll be stuck in a chair pretty soon!! Or the shower you might be getting crammed and stuck in that hot shower lol all that water dripping down each crack and crevice you have ill be in to join you😉😍

Thank youu! I do have to be pretty mindful lately when I lower myself into a chair. Some are really hard for me to get up from and ones with arms are hard bc I can't spread my legs while to let my gut hang and it's just so uncomfortable

5 hours ago, Monkey said:

Such a huge soft cutie as always looking so comfy and cuddly just wants me to give you and that huge belly of yours a massive huge! ❤️ 

Thank you love ❤️ Soft is right! This dough is a dream!

5 hours ago, jacksprat said:

The Beautiful Shape of that Beast! You must be so happy your belly fills out just as it does. I can't imagine how proud you feel when y6ou are standing. Perhaps addressing a group or having a work discussion with colleagues. You stand PROUD with your Belly jutting out STRONG and FED. You notice as you are talking how many people are just mesmerized by the Belly Power. Just staring at the sexy belly, ready to agree with whatever you are saying. 

I feel SO proud when I'm standing now bc before when I stood - i really kinda just took a pregnant looking shape. WHICH IS BEAUTIFUL, don't get me wrong. I've always loved my uniquely shaped gut. But it's FINALLY getting that decent hang... this photo makes me sooo happy bc it shows just how big I've truly grown recently. Today is a proud day. I can't stop looking at it ❤️ 

4 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Wish I could give you those morning rubs😍

Let's be real - I need nonstop belly rubs throughout the whole day!

4 hours ago, sackdaddy said:

wow your blowing up, that belly looks huge and i cant wait for your fat ass to start having a shelf, looks like your hips are getting wider too🐷🥰

It's massssive and my ass is really started to shelf up a bit. Wider is definitely right! NOTHING fits, my hips have really thickened

4 hours ago, Barkley said:

Oh my would I love to get lost in that fat sexy body.

I get lost in it daily hehe

3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

You wanted to know what I thought, Casey? I thought it was STUNNING and I love the perspective....not to mention your belly size is getting to another level! You continue to raise the bar with your clips as well as grow in beauty and size daily! Love you! 😍

Thank you so so so much love!! I am SO happy you loved it ❤️ I am still just mindblow by how huge i look in that clip

1 minute ago, charger123 said:

Could you do another "My food addiction" type video? 

Absolutely! Honestly, my food addiction has escalated SO much since my previous one - so it's definitely necessary to do an updated on! I'll get it on my list. Thanks for the awesome recommendation! ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you so so so much love!! I am SO happy you loved it ❤️ I am still just mindblow by how huge i look in that clip

Yes! LOVED it! Also, the closeups of that face...that beautiful perfect fat face....that smile and that hair, but most of all those brilliant green eyes! You always got me in LOVE as much as I am in LUST ha ;) You're as adorable as you are hot! 😍

Guest Fa10herup
9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Unstuffed 🐷🥵 so sorry this mirror kinda sucks but look how low my gut hangs down AND that shelf butt coming in hot in the back!!

F0F48F35-AE9E-4C09-B346-60C0BA586F4D.png

Years from now you'll look at this while eating a whole thick chocolate cake for your quarter-hour snack and wonder how in the world you were THIS skinny. "Hundreds of pounds ago. When I could stand up." 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Yeah I bet siting in the chairs with arms your hips and ass dam near get stuck in it and I bet your belly hangs and rest pretty far into your thighs while siting!! Your looking beautiful every single day love ya

Yup it is definitely getting harder and harder with these wide hips and fat ass!! ❤️ 

3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Yes! LOVED it! Also, the closeups of that face...that beautiful perfect fat face....that smile and that hair, but most of all those brilliant green eyes! You always got me in LOVE as much as I am in LUST ha ;) You're as adorable as you are hot! 😍

Thank you so much love! always making me feel beautiful ❤️ 

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

I came so hard and fast on this clip, that I couldn't watch the whole thing in one sitting. 

Hehehehe did you love watching me be a greedy mindless hog?

2 hours ago, mrccstar09 said:

Jesus christ you continue to amaze us all with your gluttony Casey😍❤. I think it's time for you to be bred after massive feedings like that 😈

Ugh I'd love to finally be bred.... I am feeling more fertile than ever and so desperate for breeding 

1 hour ago, Fa10herup said:

Years from now you'll look at this while eating a whole thick chocolate cake for your quarter-hour snack and wonder how in the world you were THIS skinny. "Hundreds of pounds ago. When I could stand up." 

That feels SO realistic to me... like i totally see that happening someday bc I already do it NOW at this size! I can't wait to continue to shock myself

8 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Baby's got so much out front and back!  Tasty big piggy! ❤️

I am becoming SOOOO wide both ways! I'm a big fat girl ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you so much love! always making me feel beautiful

You have always been and always will be the most beautiful to me, Love! 🥰 That gut is getting ridiculously HUGE! Ugggggh

• Curvage Model

Want to hear something crazy? In many of these photos below, I thought I was fat. I thought I looked fat. I was running 10 miles a day, eating 800 calories a day, and powerlifting. I was running so fast trying to get away from who I really am - a pig. I was 110-115lbs running with a 50lb vest on desperately trying to rid myself of what was at the time, fantasies that scared me - now realities that consume me. I can’t even believe it’s me in these photos below. It looks like a completely different person. Holy shit 

914EF84F-86CF-4414-B9F4-DF70B1EE64F2.jpeg

1059289E-72C1-47A8-AE29-2C02B1182D4D.jpeg

83D03229-9D05-44F0-ABA0-DC87AB9C7589.jpeg

BED59E18-7BCD-4D79-B98F-6FEAF9D3FBA3.jpeg

9CAECD21-22B8-461E-9745-42689C6DD997.jpeg

BB109F63-C902-4206-B105-B3393CE286D3.jpeg

0BF8C351-1E68-4806-930F-2126CF6502FB.jpeg

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Want to hear something crazy? In many of these photos below, I thought I was fat. I thought I looked fat. I was running 10 miles a day, eating 800 calories a day, and powerlifting. I was running so fast trying to get away from who I really am - a pig. I was 110-115lbs running with a 50lb vest on desperately trying to rid myself of what was at the time, fantasies that scared me - now realities that consume me. I can’t even believe it’s me in these photos below. It looks like a completely different person. Holy shit 

Try to run 10 meters tomorrow fatty 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's crazy to me how much my bathroom mirror pics have changed from then till now.... it's basically the same tho, right?

CB597466-4AE0-47B9-8BAE-AD87BF6A6631.png.6634f73f1d2935f2fb79562dc55ff9be.png

A lot less to see behind you for some reason