• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, wdyw said:

You encourage her to say that she "does nothing to stay slim" which she agrees with - I'm not sure she's being totally honest with herself about that. She also says she eats "about 2 meals a day or maybe 1 and a half" 

One and a half meals a day isn't doing nothing - that's being very restrictive. I'm sure if she thought carefully about it she would realise she isn't slim by accident but by a very calculated - albeit unconscious - control mechanism.

By the way as to the missing cakes - you ate them not her - she had 3 as she says - watch the video again.

One final thing that really struck me - often when these kind of videos have been made in the past - regardless of the words spoken you can see in the eyes of the skinny participant, an utter disgust of extreme obesity that it's impossible for them to hide. I honestly detected none of this - if anything I'd go as far as to say she was quite excited by the whole thing - this is very exciting to me - hence why it needs further exploration - I'd love to understand her relationship with food - I suspect as I said earlier that she's very careful what she eats even though she might not (probably doesn't) realise it - she's just being herself. 

I agree with you - she does have a busy job so I thought that might be it but she says she just doesn’t get hungry. But I’ve seen her eat as much as me before. So I do think she is careful when it comes to her food intake. I also think she is excited by all of this. Her face and the way she responded to the things I was saying was totally unexpected to me. I really didn’t think she was that ok with it but I think it’s more than ok.... 😏

Guest Marshall7
10 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

So I hated my body when I was smaller. I found some videos from when I was about 220.. I think that’s when I started liking myself. But my strange brain thinks I look the same. I might need some advice from you all to tell me if I’ve grown or not 😋

Oh yes! You should post them so we can let you know if it looks like you've grown ;)