Quantcast
John Smith

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC)

86 posts / 10240 viewsLast Reply

33 minutes ago, John Smith said:

AOC is effing sexy and the fact she try really hard to pull some meat over her bony figure is a defnitive extra.

See previous statement.

She’s a huge “what-if.” I’m thinking that her metabolism will slow down any day now, but she might just be naturally thin. She works hard, so that’s made her lose weight before

GIFs extracted from a video prom commercial of some I-don't-know-the-hype-about-this TV reality contest, shoot prior stay-at-home lockdown:

EVA__PTWoAEkNJb.thumb.jpg.76cb0a844277d9e4a25ac8e67e2de8ae.jpg

G9ps3DrAa5_aPvwK_1.thumb.gif.df5e56579bda3545861c4ac62778d5f6.gif

(Still slender yet... I don't know, a whit different??)

G9ps3DrAa5_aPvwK_2.thumb.gif.c974b7da7676b8c11d72537231e7b1bf.gif

Added at April's Fools:

Her face has remarkably preserved their overall strong angular frame... however, you can tell a few telltale signs of slight changes: like the fading of the outline of her low cheekbones from some angles she used to still effortlessly highlight, her cheeks barely filling out but regardless remains enough to accentuate her soft dimples, or again her less-lithe arms.

Maybe these changes has something to do with early aging... or maybe not.

What does you think @maybejames ? Do you think this topic has been left over cooking long enough to be finally headlined within the FatCelebs section thread??

On 4/9/2020 at 8:57 PM, John Smith said:

What does you think @maybejames ? Do you think this topic has been left over cooking long enough to be finally headlined within the FatCelebs section thread??

I would argue that a topic is not qualified for the fat celebs forum unless it contains a fat celeb.