43 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

I worked out today that I can consume 4000 calories a day if I eat 83 McNuggets which sounds like a lot but if you split that between 12 hours thats about 7 an hour. 7 an hour is super easy so I may have stumbled across an even easier way to gain 😂

Counting calories the right way 🐷🐷🐷😍

• Curvage Model
49 minutes ago, jj22 said:

If you drown those nuggets in sweet curry dip, will the calorie-count go up?

PS.  Just noticed that "Weigh In 11" is currently top download of the week.  Well done KP, and well done Curvage users for having such good taste!

abso-freaking-lutely

Guest Marshall7
3 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

I worked out today that I can consume 4000 calories a day if I eat 83 McNuggets which sounds like a lot but if you split that between 12 hours thats about 7 an hour. 7 an hour is super easy so I may have stumbled across an even easier way to gain 😂

Just add a dozen donuts to that, or 1 per hour, and you will be at over 7000/day ;) 

my favorite fat body part is a double chin and cankles. They are such an indicator of becoming far beyond the point of going back.

My favorite part of this fetish is the comparison. Physical growth is also a sign of personal growth as the fatter a feedee becomes they more they are both realizing their true selves, which is a tub of lard.

Top 3 models are Adeline, Bigcutie Eve, and Pleasantly Plump. While they are largely different body shapes with Eve being more classically pear shape, Adeline being proportionately fat, and Pleasantly Plump being more apple/blobby, they represent the range of how fat looks when you become massive. From short stack to Amazonian, these three women are similar in their hugeness but the fat piles on differently. More than that, they are genuine on camera with their fat chat being top notch. They also gained a fuck ton of weight over time and have great double chins!

Guest ctripped

Favorite body part would have to be double chin/neck rolls, though it's hard to pick.

Top 3 excluding you:

Porcelain Fox because of photos I've seen (like candid shots which have a large soda in the photo off to the side) and her general appearance (big, makeup).

Porcelain Piggy because she was enthusiastic and her pie stuffing video in particular where she seemed to go from high energy to food coma by the end (which seemed genuine with how her eyes looked tired).

Chubbycat666 because of her double chin growth since her early YT days.

18 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

Do you like Nutella?

table_nutriz_v4_1.jpg

19 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

This is why you’re one of my favourites.

...and that’s if you ONLY eat McNuggets too... which you obvs wouldn’t do. So factor in all the other stuff and boom. 6000 kcal+ before you know it.

I don’t know if it is this true but a Cadbury cream egg has about 152 per egg.You could try eat 10 you will have eaten 1052 calories