Letting myself go and getting fatter

I like the take it slow approach but most of all just enjoy it, fast or slow, it's the journey that matters. I also endorse the short goal methods and the 'it's more a feeling than a number' mentality. You should be comfortable most of all and not striving for artificial numbers, unless you like watching the scale go up. That being said, I like round numbers, like 100. Something about a 100 pound gain I always thought was a sexy celebration.

• 1 month later...

Time for an update I think!

I've been really letting go during the holidays, keeping myself very well fed and I think it's showing. When I checked my weight today it was up to 187 pounds!

I also noticed that my appetite increased these past weeks and months. I can definitely eat more now than before.

This is what my belly looks now. Please tell me what you think! :) 

2018dec01.jpg

3 hours ago, Kyrae said:

Time for an update I think!

I've been really letting go during the holidays, keeping myself very well fed and I think it's showing. When I checked my weight today it was up to 187 pounds!

I also noticed that my appetite increased these past weeks and months. I can definitely eat more now than before.

This is what my belly looks now. Please tell me what you think! :) 

2018dec01.jpg  269   87.64 kB

187 lbs is excellent and it shows!  You’re seemingly right on track... I postured 185+ by now and 200+ lbs by 3/31 back on... 11/30, #goals.  Anyway, keep it up so long as you care to do so- looking great so far!!  :)  

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Really appreciate it :) 

On 1/8/2019 at 6:00 AM, BilledMeUp said:

Very nice letting go...very sexy belly.

Any comments from family or friends? Is there a feeder helping out?

They definitely noticed! Some friends commented on my weight, mostly just playfully teasing me about it. Someone asked if I go to the gym with her to "do something about that belly". My mother does keep bothering me about it whenever I see her, asking me when I'm going on a diet or trying to lose some weight. Was not planning on doing any of those things haha.

And I don't have a feeder. Yet haha. For now I'm doing great this way, but who knows maybe in the future. I'd love to be fattened some more by someone!

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone!

Past few months I continued to let go and enjoy eating whatever I want. As a result my weight has been going up steadily as well. Maybe not as fast as some people here would like, but I don't mind it happening slowly. When I weighed myself today I was around 195 pounds. So definitely still getting softer! I took a picture afterwards. I think it shows that my belly starts to hang a bit more. 

2019Apr01.png

2019Apr02.png

On 1/7/2019 at 10:51 PM, mattkoty said:

187 lbs is excellent and it shows!  You’re seemingly right on track... I postured 185+ by now and 200+ lbs by 3/31 back on... 11/30, #goals.  Anyway, keep it up so long as you care to do so- looking great so far!!  :)  

195 lbs, nice!  Getting pretty darn close to that 200 pound mark!!  At your current rate: 200 lbs by... 6/1 (hopefully sooner), 225 “would look great” by... this time next year, and then- I like the optimism here “when I reach that 250” yes! I say by... 12/31/2020!!  “And then after that who knows ;) ”. Yes yes yes!!

21 hours ago, empee said:

What a beautiful evolution. Does most of the extra weight go to your belly or are you expanding elsewhere too?

Thank you! The weight has been going to all places, my thighs and breasts have definitely grown as well. Though my belly is growing the most now.

On 4/11/2019 at 6:52 AM, mattkoty said:

195 lbs, nice!  Getting pretty darn close to that 200 pound mark!!  At your current rate: 200 lbs by... 6/1 (hopefully sooner), 225 “would look great” by... this time next year, and then- I like the optimism here “when I reach that 250” yes! I say by... 12/31/2020!!  “And then after that who knows ;) ”. Yes yes yes!!

Getting over 200 will be a huge milestone :D And I sure hope to reach the other goals as well!

Guest hateobesity

Beautiful :)

What made you decide to start gaining intentionally? And how much more are you in love with food since you've starting gaining?

Just now found your thread, I am loving your gain Kyrae! Do you have any pictures from when you were 135 lbs? And do you think you could grace us with a belly play video to go along with your pictures? Anyway thanks for sharing your progress, and can't wait to see when you make it to 200! :D