Hi! I'm Nicole, wanna' see me gain? :)

• Curvage Model

Today I went for another McDonald's stuffing, I am now officially in love with their burgers and snacks.. 😍

Just got back home and I'm soo full and tired, right now I'm a potato on my bed 🥔.. I'll update more on this story tomorrow, good night! 🙂

IMG_20190413_195506.jpg

Wow Nicole you pile on the pounds like a magnet. Thanks for sharing your stuffing and you have a caring feeder 🙂 these pants won't do much longer if your feeder continues to invite you. He is so lucky to have such a beautiful feedee susceptible to pile on the pounds.

Needless to mention that you've become my favourite curvage model 😘

Edited by Helmi1982
additional

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @Nicole Passat, can I make video request?
I bought some videos of you lately and it blows my mind how thick you are in all the right places. You look a bit like a thicker shakira version 😍. That gave me the idea for requesting a dancing video at which you move your hips like shakira. Hope that is possible and that you like the idea.

38 minutes ago, fatgirlsdream said:

Hi @Nicole Passat, can I make video request?
I bought some videos of you lately and it blows my mind how thick you are in all the right places. You look a bit like a thicker shakira version 😍. That gave me the idea for requesting a dancing video at which you move your hips like shakira. Hope that is possible and that you like the idea.

This dude’s never heard of DM. Shame on you!

• 4 weeks later...
Hey, would you like to know my current weight? Then watch this: [emoji3]

Should I go further? It's been so much fun so far.. [emoji7] 

Of course. 80 kg is within reach. Past this, it’s a new level of fun.

so... let's see. trying to answer your question. should you continue ? my answer would be a resounding yes but i understand its not really up to me... i think you look fantastic, super sweet and sexy and you seem to be enjoyjing it all so there more the reason to continue in full force!!! 

if you love the eating, if you consider that belly even half as sexy as i do and if you are ready and excited to see it grow then, i see no reason to why you won't reach 100kg at some point during the next few years. me encantaria ir hasta peru y besar esa linda pancita!

14 hours ago, Nicole Passat said:

Hey, would you like to know my current weight? Then watch this: :D

Should I go further? It's been so much fun so far.. 😍 

You look amazing and your curves are spectacular!  What was your starting weight (apologies if you’ve answered this previously)?!  Certainly keep up the gains so long as your enjoyment with it continues, :)