ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

11 minutes ago, calibur56 said:

Holy crap!!! Amazing! What was your final weight? 

Like... a pound or two under 260? I think I gained close to 20 pounds.. I want to say 18??

9 minutes ago, freddfatt said:

BOOBIES

Sorry, blacked out for a second there. You’ve got a great curvy body, very sexy. Please share more!

Hahahahaha boobies for SURE. They’ve always been big but they’re just ridiculous at this point 😂

Guest DailyDose

This is so shockingly amazing!! I was just thinking about you recently, I thought you disappeared forever! D: You just look so wonderful I'm speechless, for now all I can say is I am elated you're back! And congratulations on your pregnancy that is a blessing!

Do you plan to stay here regularly? :) Thank you for everything, you're one of the true legends on this forum!

2 minutes ago, mj3200 said:

Looking as you are now I'm sure the next pregnancy is imminent 

I think I’ll wait and have this one before I start planning any subsequent pregnancies haha

9 minutes ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Your B/A are the best! 

Thank you!!

13 minutes ago, DailyDose said:

This is so shockingly amazing!! I was just thinking about you recently, I thought you disappeared forever! 😧 You just look so wonderful I'm speechless, for now all I can say is I am elated you're back! And congratulations on your pregnancy that is a blessing!

Do you plan to stay here regularly? :) Thank you for everything, you're one of the true legends on this forum!

I’d love to stay here regularly, as much as life allows! While I’m not as corpulent as I was in the after photos, I still look as far as I did in the before so that’s good 😉 definitely room for improvement though!!

21 minutes ago, akula1369 said:

What are your measurements nowadays?

I have absolutely no idea 😂 I’ll have to take them soon!!

26 minutes ago, Phamas said:

What's bigger right now, your boobs or your belly? :P once you pass that test you'll be good.  Sugary goodies make preggos get huge

That’s the hope!! All I want is a hot fudge sundae so it’s been rough haha. And my belly definitely sticks out further than my boobs, though neither is small 😉

I’m always glad to see you come back (which is one of the reasons I stay on here) your boobs look out of this world granted so does the rest of you. My vote is yes to preggo pics and anything you ever want to share really, good luck and hope you feel good the rest of the time! I’ll be back to watching for updates to the thread!

1 hour ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I think I’ll wait and have this one before I start planning any subsequent pregnancies haha

Thank you!!

I’d love to stay here regularly, as much as life allows! While I’m not as corpulent as I was in the after photos, I still look as far as I did in the before so that’s good 😉 definitely room for improvement though!!

I have absolutely no idea 😂 I’ll have to take them soon!!

That’s the hope!! All I want is a hot fudge sundae so it’s been rough haha. And my belly definitely sticks out further than my boobs, though neither is small 😉

That's what I like to hear.  I knew it would be awesome when you got pregnant.  You will have to do all the prepregnancy clothes try ons and stuff 😁

As for your hot fudge fix, have the hubby get you some sundaes from Baskin Robbins. Or milkshakes. Plenty of sugar easy to drink and makes for a great recipe of pregnancy growth.  As long as you and the bub are healthy, obviously. 

PS: Belly button popped out yet? 

There is a reason your thread usually stays at the top! You are just that damn cute and spunky...everybody wants to see more of you!

I can't wait to see current pictures of how you look now. The afters you just posted are an incredible gain! If your boobs are outta control now...just wait. Cause they will be UNREAL in a few months!!! H cup....whew! You just might be  a J cup soon😍

You'll have plenty of time to fatten back up once the baby comes. Just sit and snack and breastfeed....then repeat. You'll get HUGE🤗

On 1/7/2019 at 8:01 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Ok finally getting around to posting my measurements! I took these first thing in the morning, empty stomached etc on day 2 of the expiriment and just haven’t posted them yet. Even if the scale doesn’t show massive increases at the end of the month, I’m really excited to see how these measurements change! 

Also, updated bikini shot 😉 however, the bottoms are starting to rip and the metal buckle things are EXCRUCIATING on my, well I guess under my belly, though they once were on my hips haha so I don’t know how many more times I’ll be able to do this shot.

January 2, 2019

weight: 239 (BMI 39.8)

neck 15”

arm 14”

bust 44”

waist 36.5”

belly 46.5”

hips 49.5”

thigh 29.5”

calf 16.5”

384A7E9A-3F28-49CB-A703-446588A260CC.jpeg

If it’s been asked, my apologies, but- did you happen to recapture this^ photo shot B/A your month gain of 18 lbs was it (257 lbs- damn and yes, just a few shy of 260... well done!).  What of the measurements?!  Thanks for sharing, welcome back and congrats on the pregnancy!!

Congratulations!!  Wishing you a very blessed birth!!

no matter what you do, it’s just always great to hear from you...you don’t need to ever gain weight, since you’re simply gorgeous at any weight....it’s fun just to read what you have to say 😊

i hope everything is well, congrats again and wonderful to hear from you!

Guest MX8XV93

Ally, you are a Curvage legend, and I think I speak for everyone here when I say that you are welcome back anytime you like.  And congratulations!

7 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

and am already planning getting back to REALLY gaining afterward

Sounds like a great plan.  As some might say, there's no better way to neutralize the effects of a non-FA husband than having a kid.  After your pregnancy is done, it will be socially acceptable to gain lots of weight for quite a while.  You could pack it on for years, walk into a gathering of family and friends at ripe 350, and everyone will be like, "Aww!  How's the baby?"  So your chance to let yourself go for good is coming soon, whether hubby likes it or not.  He'll just have to deal with the fact that he'll always have a really fat wife, just like 70% of America...

Also, that's an awesome gain from January.  Your poor bra straps must be hurting really badly.