ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

1 hour ago, fatbeyondrecog said:

Hi, which of these describes your mindset the most?

1 - I just can't resist showing off my body again.

2 - I just can't resist 'overindulging' in good food.

3 - I just can't resist making myself fatter.

Hmm good question. Probably 4, but if I HAD to pick one... I lean toward 3 more often than the other two. Followed shortly by 2 (like if it's a particularly tasty food day 😉)

Guest darkhotness
6 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Oops, somehow forgot to add in a photo of one of my FAVORITE curves these days...

This is my weakest point. I can't resist chubby white asses.

you body is getting sexier by the second. Good for you

9 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Hiiiii everyone 🖤🖤

i don't really have anything too exciting to add today verbally.. I've just been busy, and have been keeping up the eating! It's going quite well haha and I've gained more poundage, and am feeling quite voluptuous and delightful and am looking forward to each added pound. Feel free to message me, should you ever have any particular photo requests or anything.. I'd love to make those happen for you guys. 

((Alsoooo yes I know I need to get a pedicure or at least fix my nail polish but figured I'd show you all what the scale is looking like these days 😉))

WOW!! 😳

First of all, your feet are lovely and seeing them with you tipping the scale at over 210lbs makes your feet even more beautiful!!  Also, a picture is worth a thousand words, so with these amazing photos you are more than covered verbally!!  That plump round belly, those chubby thighs, and that incredible booty...you are just the essence of gorgeous!!  And I so love how you can grab a big handful of belly fat in the last one 😊.  You are too unbelievably for any amount of words! 

5 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Hmm good question. Probably 4, but if I HAD to pick one... I lean toward 3 more often than the other two. Followed shortly by 2 (like if it's a particularly tasty food day 😉)

The fact that you can't resist making yourself fatter is why-along with your beautiful curves, wonderful personality, and intoxicating smile-YOU are just simply irresistible!!!😊

Thank you for posting these beautiful photos and your recent weigh-in! This is my favorite thread of all time. I still can't get over how you were able to transform your shape so radically from when you first started gaining! Your hips used to be so tiny and narrow - it's truly mind boggling how full and wide they are now! I love your new shape so much! :wub: 

Guest deadjesusrodeo1

Chubby bunny, I think it's time you start adding a heart-attack warning before your posts, just for our safety :P

I love how proportionate you are by the way: hips, legs, belly, boobs, and of course that gorgeous booty..

As always thanks for sharing, have a great day, and I hope you keep up your fatness (whoops my mistake I meant fitness of course) regime