My little lady is beginning to make progress.

8 hours ago, mattkoty said:

21 pounds (lbs) in 75 days, nice.  Almost 2 lbs a week, impressive... 102 lbs projected over 12 months at her current pace.  What are her/your goals?  250 by the end of the year isn’t out of scope, again if the current pace is kept, :) - you both keep up the good work!!

Well, they are certainly my goals, but she doesn't mind so long as she receives the love and attention necessary to feel beautiful and sexy, honestly. My current goal for her is to reach 225 then to reassess. I personally can't get enough of the arms race going on between her ass and her belly. Thanks for the kind words!

7 hours ago, Luvpears said:

I think there's a very interesting story behind this, yes?

Well, little lady and I are in a total power exchange relationship and have been for a couple of years. I quite literally make all of her decisions for her from what she wears and, obviously, eats each day to what her career goals and lifestyle choices are. I even monitor her actions with a GPS app that updates me of her movements and if she is speeding or texting while driving throughout the day. I'm sure it sounds a little wearisome to most, but it keeps us happy.

I've been a feeder and FA for as long as I can remember and I have a downright fixation on growing skinnier women to higher weights. Little lady had to go through a lot of healing and training to learn to accept her body and the idea of growth before I felt comfortable leading her down this path, though. We fall somewhere between straight-up D/s and more of a CGL type of relationship, meaning that I possess the authority to make her do things, but I'd much rather take care of my little girl along the way and keep her sane, healthy and under my thumb, haha.

1 hour ago, berserker1 said:

She looks great!! I bet her tits get massive when she puts on a few more pounds

I have definitely noticed more of the weight going towards her breasts over the last couple of weeks. Fingers crossed that you're on point, my friend.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7tfzx0quz3ycvo2/video-1527048845.mov

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...