Loey Lane

elguapo

Guest Forum Lurker

Did I not hear her properly or did she admit that her dress is splitting? The way she said "already splitting" as well makes it sound like it's a new dress she only just got 

Loey looks bigger and fatter every day and she is extremely attractive in my opinion. No doubt anymore that she is obese. I wish she would get back into fashion videos but sadly it doesn't look likely.

18 hours ago, Forum Lurker said:

Did I not hear her properly or did she admit that her dress is splitting? The way she said "already splitting" as well makes it sound like it's a new dress she only just got 

And oh yes, you heard that right

Well this was a nice surprise, Loey has posted a try-on haul today.

I gotta say, technically she looks a little bit smaller, tho I think that is because in the try-on scenes she only does it in split screen, because for example all the jeans look painted on her and looks like some of them are about to pop a button or 4, so I suspect she is a big and fat as ever.

5 hours ago, Weightwatcher said:

She's starting to really gain weight in her face having been lucky enough to keep a relatively slim one despite her escalating size. 

I agree, that double chin is becoming more and more frequent in the latest Vlog vids.

I wonder how much she is tipping the scale at lately?

At the start of the video, she says she recorded this to incentive herself to eat healthfully (that day), and that she had been eating a lot of junk food. So, no, this isn't her usual intake.

She looks fantastic these days. I hope she comes to accept that and not try to minimize her curves.

So Loey, Hailey and Andrew have again been out ghost hunting.

First off we have Loey´s vid which doesn´t have many fullbody shots, tho watch that last minute and you will se that Loey looks likes she weighs 3 times as much as Hailey, what a size difference.

Then there is this one from Andrew, where the 5 minutes have a few gems in them.

And then we have Hailey´s, while its not all the time hot shots, the thumbnail is pretty telling.

16 minutes ago, Weightwatcher said:

It takes a lot of calories to maintain a figure like Loey has, let alone significantly increase her size as she's been doing. She's likely fibbing about her food intake! 

Yeah I agree, besides notice how she almost always has somekinda calorie laced beverage in hand, all those sugary starbucks drinks are going right to her ass so to speak

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

They've all uploaded their second parts simultaneously, surprisingly, Loey's own video shows a lot because Hailey was the one filming the majority of the action in that one:

vlcsnap-2018-09-24-15h43m37s857.png

vlcsnap-2018-09-24-15h44m13s767.png

vlcsnap-2018-09-24-15h44m54s920.png

vlcsnap-2018-09-24-15h45m13s309.png

vlcsnap-2018-09-24-15h45m27s227.png

vlcsnap-2018-09-24-15h47m58s348.png

vlcsnap-2018-09-24-15h48m22s950.png