Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

11 hours ago, MadDog said:

Is this old or new??  Saw it posted yesterday in another forum, and they were leading to believe Mal’s losing weight and getting her shape back. 🤔

Do we know what set/vid this is from?

1ACF7D6A-AF26-4682-8F96-C1ED0439F566.png

Curvy and beautiful nonetheless!

That is a screenshot from her CasualClothes Update from 6/28

Guest DailyDose

It's underappreciated how her face has filled out so gorgeously... Look at those cheeks!! I'm in love 

7 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

Her breasts look like they weigh over 20lbs now! Look at her bra...its all frayed on the edge, it cant even keep up with her growth! She's absolutely beautiful!!

I think it was only a DD she had on. Yes they're magnificent, frankly she doesn't look any bigger until you go back to previous videos from just a couple of months ago... 😱🤯😍 The gain has been a slow but steady but a fabulous one at that.

6 hours ago, DailyDose said:

It's underappreciated how her face has filled out so gorgeously... Look at those cheeks!! I'm in love 

I thought I was the only one man, I swear her face is so damn cute with the extra weight. Double, or triple chine, chubby cheeks, it all adds to her looking absolutely gorgeous. 

6 hours ago, bellymon said:

new lingerie. She had some trouble getting the straps to cover up the tits because her areolas and nipples are so huge (😍!) maybe we will get to see her outgrow this outfit too...

Screenshot (1184).png

Nah, Janet Jackson HAD trouble covering her areola. This my friend was manufactured snafu. "Everything is going accordingly to plan."

Guest nvrenuf

She commented on this photo "How many of you are into eating videos". Whoever has her on P** is going to be in for a treat I think!