My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Guest pizza222

I think that the doctor would say "This is bad blablabla"

But he would think inside his head "Oh my god she got so beautiful and sexy, my wife keeps dieting all the time, but I want a wife like Carmen"

10 hours ago, 1789 said:

Hi! Today, after a lot of insisting by her mother. Carmen has gone to the doctors and surprise! They couldn't believe what they where hearing. 36KG IN A YEAR?. They are making her some analysis to figure out if she has problems with tyroids or it is just that she has really bad eating habits...Do you think they will guess what's going on here? What would you do in the doctors position??

P1090761.jpg  638   347.2 kB

If I were the doctor, I soul prescribe her a weeks worth of decadent fattening foods to teach her a lesson--hopefully "break her" lust for fattening food... ;)

18 hours ago, 1789 said:

Hi! Today, after a lot of insisting by her mother. Carmen has gone to the doctors and surprise! They couldn't believe what they where hearing. 36KG IN A YEAR?. They are making her some analysis to figure out if she has problems with tyroids or it is just that she has really bad eating habits...Do you think they will guess what's going on here? What would you do in the doctors position??

P1090761.jpg  1,647   347.2 kB

If I was her doctor, I first was examining her health status. If there was nothing wrong I said nothing more. If there was a shadow of health endangering matters, I first told them to her by my knowledge and duty as a doctor and then I told her my opinion as a man who is adoring women like her and that it was her own decision how she wants to be and I was encouraging her to be as she wants to be: a gaining girl by my medical support.

Wow! Haahha we really loved readin all your comments. You would be great doctors!!! Today we are moving to a new house where we hope to record great videos and well, carmen has been a little bit stressed these days and going to the kitchen a lot. In this new home she will get really fat once we are stablished.

Thank you so much for your support. Believe me when I say that you will see a huge Carmen as soon as she relaxes a bit. The last time we moved she gained more than 15kg..guess how many she will gain now..

5 hours ago, 1789 said:

Wow! Haahha we really loved readin all your comments. You would be great doctors!!! Today we are moving to a new house where we hope to record great videos and well, carmen has been a little bit stressed these days and going to the kitchen a lot. In this new home she will get really fat once we are stablished.

Thank you so much for your support. Believe me when I say that you will see a huge Carmen as soon as she relaxes a bit. The last time we moved she gained more than 15kg..guess how many she will gain now..

Let´s hope she will gain 30 kg this time! Oh man this would be great! :)

Good night! We have just finished moving to our new home. Carmen is super exhausted but she doesnt stop eating. She will sleep like a fat baby tonight..you will see her belly is looking softer and well..right now she just asked me to prepare her some nachos ..i will also make her a double dessert with a lot of whipped cream. Here are some befores..i remember when her muffin top didnt cover her whole Bell y...

P_20160831_230742.jpg

P_20160831_230054_1_p.jpg

P_20160831_230122.jpg