My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Can she try some clothes really really large ? It will be an objective to perfectly fit them :P

A roleplay video ? For example, she is fit (she sucking in her belly), and eat a magic cookie, and she will growing fat ! :P

She can take inspiration of videos of ChubbyGirlVideo ;)

And so padding with pillows ? :D

Hi Im Carmen! Thanks for your words! You are the bests!!<3<3<3<3<3

@Goofyman No I don't have snapchat, I'm not good at it. I have this instagram @viryoperry_gk
@Deusflamma hahahahahaa I swear I'll do that vid! Also the pillow one even though it's very hot now but I'll try

@chubby-goku What a sexy way to call my little stretch marks! Even that I didn't use to like them, you make me feel great about them!

@Fzs i don't have any idea about my measurements, I am not worried about them right now. The only thing I know is that Im 1,60m, and 83kg (maybe more). The only thing I know is that my boobs don't stop growing and my butt is getting wider and more cellulite! hahahaha I don't have a goal weight, just enjoying all the food I want without pressures. I don't have any tips. I just eat and gain pretty fast!

Even though I don't know a lot of English, I read all your comments everyday :) I you have any special request I will be glad to make it true!
Kissess!!

This is the best thread in the whole world. 

I love the vidoes, will buy them all.

Could you write a bit about how you interact when playing out the pet/owner relationship when freding? And also discussions you've had on the feeding topic. 

We love this. Every bit of information is like gold for us.

Tell us about how you introduced gaining to Carmen, and maybe Carmen tell us about how she reacted.

Carmen, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen within this sub-culture. You are getting soft and round, a nice little piggy! 

What is your favorite thing about gaining? Do you get a kick out of feeling your clothes getting tigther? What is your favourite part about gaining, and favourite gaining-bodypart?

Fan wish for movies: role playing. Pershaps one where you love that your body is expanding. Telling us about how your butt is getting larger and larger and you dont know why.

or something like that you dont know why you are getting fatter, but you suspect your boyfriend bring a secret feeder.

If your not comfortable role playing, thats cool. Your videoes are the best on the market anyways.

We would love to hear some seductice talking in your videoes. That would make us go crazy!!!

you are so awesome, que guapa!

@Fzs My mum is worried and keeps telling me to go to the doctor. She says "I can't believe how did you manage to get so fat so fast!". It is imposible for me to record their faces cause I don't know when will they make them and also it is difficult to record that. But I'll tell you if I have a conversation with them!
@Truls Outside this I interact as a normal woman. My friends have noticed the gain (obviously) and they have made comments. Most of them can't believe me when I say I am perfectly healthy. They think that I have anxiety or stuff like that. My boyfriend had this fetish and I didn't know. One day i discovered the truth, by that time I had already gained 10kg with him. I got angry at him because I felt that he should had told me about it before. I was trying to stay thin for him and even stopping myself not to get too fat. Once I knew everything I felt very released from that pressure. I love eating more than 2 o 3 ice creams without worrying. My favorite gaining part is my boobs! They are very swollen right now hahaha I didn't like to throw all my wardrobe with all the beautiful stuff I had in there cause nothing fits me :( I will be glad to make some roles and talking. But I don't speak english fluently, so i SHOULD have someone to subtitle it for me!
@taco434343I don't know, we will see in the future

@fullbellyisitI love the feeling that I get when I finish and have my belly expanded and round

4 minutes ago, 1789 said:

@Truls Outside this I interact as a normal woman. My friends have noticed the gain (obviously) and they have made comments. Most of them can't believe me when I say I am perfectly healthy. They think that I have anxiety or stuff like that. My boyfriend had this fetish and I didn't know. One day i discovered the truth, by that time I had already gained 10kg with him. I got angry at him because I felt that he should had told me about it before. I was trying to stay thin for him and even stopping myself not to get too fat. Once I knew everything I felt very released from that pressure. I love eating more than 2 o 3 ice creams without worrying. My favorite gaining part is my boobs! They are very swollen right now hahaha I didn't like to throw all my wardrobe with all the beautiful stuff I had in there cause nothing fits me :( I will be glad to make some roles and talking. But I don't speak english fluently, so i SHOULD have someone to subtitle it for me!

So you did not know your boyfriend was fattening you at first? And also, do people ever mistake you for pregnant and rub your big round tummy?

That is amazing. And please do not worry about your english. Heavy accent and a soultry tone of voice would make people explode! 

I love your expansion. Your boyfriend is so lucky! Is it rude to ask how the changes (and the talk) has affected your sexlife? (If it is rude please overlook my question). 

Have you come to the point where you get turned on thinking about getting fatter? Does the whole gaining weight thing excites you now even it was your boyfriend?s fetish??

Also, when you started gaining on purpouse, did you imagine that you would look so fucking hot as you look now? You are perfect!!

@berserker1 Yes, but just a little bit. I love it when he grabs my body, and the more body I have, the better he grabs it. Some people has told me that my face looks better fuller, I love my body in every way as long as I am happy. @Truls It is amazing. When you both share the fetish sex is something beyond!
@Fzs I didn't know, but he was getting turned on because I was gaining fast anyway! haha

Also, I have seen that someone here has uploaded 2 of Carmen's vids on s.tuffer db. I have already made a complain and hope it is taken down today. We try to give you a lot of free content (we will share short free vids soon) so you don't have to steal our vids. But if you use Carmen's c4s clips without our permission we will have to stop all this. So please, if you see someone uploaded clips from c4s let us know and if you can make a complain in the page it would be awesome. If this keeps happening we will stop, let everybody know. Thank you!

Edited by 1789

8 hours ago, 1789 said:

@Fzs@Truls My favorite gaining part is my boobs! They are very swollen right now hahaha I didn't like to throw all my wardrobe with all the beautiful stuff I had in there

I'm glad to read this since it's my very favorite part as well. What your bra size was when you were perfectly slim, and what's your current one? Would you like to develop very heavy and protruding breasts?

I think that in this kind of fetish most of the sexual attraction derives by the speed rate of the gaining, 'cause it's like a sort of hyperbolic embodiment of the arousal process.

Looking forward to the next phases of your transformation!