Let's start at the very beginning...

Morning everyone, for those of you asking I currently weigh 174pounds. I found myself sad the other day when I was taking pictures I wanted my belly to be bigger haha. I have a new found confidence with my size even though I am just starting out. It's so liberating to be able to just let it all hang out without being judged. Just wanted to share some new pictures with you all :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Had a great weekend with a lot of great food. Ordered a Chinese on Saturday night, a McDonald's breakfast with pancakes and syrup on Sunday, another Chinese for lunch then steak and sticky toffee pudding for dinner not to mention an entire bar of toblerone (the big one) I go on holiday in a few months but I could really get used to this! Thanks for your message and encouragement. Love how chilled this site is compared to others. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

image.png

To answer some of your questions I will try to take more full length body shots. I don't have a specific goal in mind I'm just seeing what happens and how my body adapts to the extra weight (looking good so far) Yes I am actively gaining but I'm not doing shakes or anything major just yet. And it's just coming into bikini season  so all good things come to those who wait! :) 

Yes I completely agree! I'd rather do it naturally if that makes any sense rather than pile on the weight all at once. For me it just wouldnt be as enjoyable that way. The more natural also I think the better some women look. And for the people asking about what my family and friends say they dont, I've put on the weight gradually over 3years and I'm still able to wear a bikini and people compliment my body so its not an issue right now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6 August 2016 at 1:08 AM, mrfatfatfatlover said:

You look how a women should look in my dictionnary. And yeah the fact that all your weight is well spread all over your body equaly make you look even great :) and in the picture above, the food, is it a poutine ?I come from Québec and its like our 'national greasy meal' haha :)

Thank you! And yes sort of but its a spicey sauce rather than a gravy. 

My belly is nearing the same size as my butt now. Starbucks grande chocolate cream milkshakes help alot with that. Went swimming for the first time at my heaviest weight last week at my local pool. In my bikini of course as I dont do costumes. Amazing how much more confidence you have with yourself when you realise if you're happy then thats all that matters. Thanks for all the messages even though I'm really bad a replying, I swear I do look at them all. 

image.png

image.jpeg

Thanks for all your feedback I really liked the comment at the end about my daily outifts as it would give you a sense of my style/ personality. As for showing my face I'm not trying to taunt or mislead anyone. I understand that there are a lot of people on here that are open and willing to share everything but due to respecting my family and keeping that aspect of my life private I'd appreciate if you could all understand that its a personal choice. Never say never. Anyway taking the opportunity to take photos outside while the weather is still good. And I'm over 190 now. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg