Ok, so my dreams came true...

Guest DailyDose

This!! Please ignore the trolls, moohah. They don't know what they're talking about.

On 2.5.2016 at 8:48 PM, DailyDose said:

This!! Please ignore the trolls, moohah. They don't know what they're talking about.

Don't call us trolls just because we got nerdy on this topic. Thank you. ;)

Hey guys, 

Quick update, I entered myself into a plus size modelling competition and I'm hoping I go far with it so I hope I can count on your votes when it goes live. I'm continuing my journey of gaining and I'm adding pounds. Slower now than to begin with as expected. The photos attached are photos I submitted to the competition, fingers crossed! I'm bigger now than in those photos and hoping to be even bigger :D

Screenshot_2016-05-07-19-08-42-1.png

Screenshot_2016-05-07-19-08-28-1-1.png

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, moohah said:

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted for a while but here's a quick update on my gain 

The photo on the left was taken at the start of February and the photo on the right was taken today. My gain has slowed down recently but I'm well on the way to my goal and my journey is just getting started :D I have a way to go to get to my dream weight but I'm enjoying the food and the way the extra weight makes me feel. I feel sexy and heavy and I jiggle as I walk now, this is the biggest I've ever been and the happiest. 

Love, 

D

Screenshot_2016-06-08-22-29-42.png  999   517.2 kB

Just a glorious before/after, keep up the good work, you look scrumptious! Thanks for the pics!

Guest pangzi
16 hours ago, moohah said:

I feel sexy and heavy and I jiggle as I walk now, this is the biggest I've ever been and the happiest. 

Big and happy is the best way to be!