HAS KITTY FINALLY REACHED HER GOAL WEIGHT?! (weigh-in/measurements)

$7.99

(11 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

It's been 2 months since Kitty's weighed herself & she's ecstatic with the results! 

In this video I share with you my current measurements, which ALL shock me..along with my current weight. 

I had weighed myself the night before and couldn't wait to get on here and share with you all just how much weight I've put on in the past 2 months! :D 

I've been eating non stop, and my hard work has definitely paid off! 

This video includes lots of belly worship, fat talk & me showing off my body in multiple angles. 

221572448.thumb.jpg.b5e4cfde12ad735cda1fb0b5ccdb483c.jpg

A few more from that night 💕

Screenshot_20231015_211944_PicMonkey.thumb.jpg.550678b9b5ad7dc7e9fca67f2337c5cf.jpgPhotoCollage_1697426669741.thumb.jpg.3ac7e73e3f943f91e9ea76d9bf12dc33.jpg^ when I first joined Curvage (180lbs vs. NOW)

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fatman100

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really recommend picking up this video and checking it out it's very sexy seeing how big beautiful and heavy she's gotten! I was very curious myself to see how heavy she was getting! I must say I'm very very impressed with how big and heavy she's gotten and I absolutely hope she continues to enjoy gaining weight she looks stunning with each beautiful pound of fat she gains! It's very sexy to see how big her belly butt thighs and hips have gotten! So I highly recommend checking it out and complimenting this beautiful overweight goddess for how big and heavy and absolutely beautiful she's become

Link to review
Andy SNk

There are many comments on your video that what I write will be little 

Is incredible!!

I hope I can help your cause 😺

Response from the author:

Hello handsome 😍 thank you so much for all the love and support..I can't thank you enough 🥰🙏🏻💕

Link to review
Hotefatty

Watching this video, it's amazing to see the progress that Kitty has made on her WG journey! If you know about Kitty, then you know of her long-time determination to pile the weight of a professional linebacker onto her 5'2" frame. Does she get there? You will find out rather quickly in this video, but it's the delighted way she REACTS to her ever-growing body as she takes measurements and crosses through new DOORWAYS in her weight gain journey that will really enthrall the viewer! I would be less than honest if I didn't say that she is one SEXY little fat kitty!😍🥰🤗☺️

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely blown away by Kitty’s huge sexy feminine shape and size in this vid! 🥵

The way her big wide gorgeous BBW form fills the doorway is SO hot, her face has got so full and even more beautiful, the fat chat is such a turn on 

Link to review
jackal27

Wow Kitty is looking so thick and wide as she weighs in and measures herself for us. And she is so close to a personal milestone in her weight, I have no doubt she will break right through it before this year is over. Her curves have always been so sexy but seeing how she fits in her door frame these days was a real eye opener in the best way. 😍🔥🥵 

hehe I'm so glad you enjoyed the doorframe bit, I figured that would be a REALLY shocking eye opening idea on JUST how BIG & WIDE this Hungry lil Kitty (only lil in height).... REALLY is.. lol 😆

big cat absolute unit GIF

Link to review
flake113

Kitty is looking bigger, bolder and beautiful as always here. You can tell she's making great progress on her WG journey, and this milestone won't be the last... I was honestly impressed with the way she documented her weight and measures here... I thought the camera angles were perfect for this shoot.

Kitty, you are simply amazing girl, loved hearing you describe the experience and the sense of accomplishment in your voice.   You keep doing what you're doing, you'll be brushing the doorway on both sides soon! I for one will be excited to see you reach that one... as for another, it will be a while before you can tell us with surprise and amazement that you finally became bigger around than you are tall, but if the trend I'm seeing continues, who knows?  Maybe that's a long term thing but wow, it gets me revved up thinking about it.  Keep up the great progress Kitty and SSBBW stardom will have arrived before you know it!

Link to review
Erpompi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Looking so much better the bigger you get. You should also do your chest and arm measurements next time too. I'm sure everyone would like to see you topless or at least with just a bra. 

Link to review
fontenoy

An absolute MUST SEE for anyone following Kitty’s amazing journey! She shows off her growing curves and gives us the updated numbers on that big beautiful body of hers. That perfect smile, widening hips, bigger belly and sexy voice just make this one of the hottest updates I’ve ever seen. This is why Kitty is the best and I know she will continue to spoil us with those killer curves she’s developing. Thank you Kitty for continuing to AMAZE us all with your beauty! Keep it up!

Awwww *smiling* 🥰 this review is so sweet, you're amazing, I'm so glad you enjoyed my update ❤️ I honestly couldn't wait to share just how much more I've grown..my thighs REALLY shocked me..then my belly along with my booty..everything has really been growing this entire summer ☀️ ESPECIALLY these past 2 months..the entire door frame thing should put A LOT into perspective for anyone needing an idea lol..pictures don't always do my body justice ☺️ ..anyways..thank you again luv for the amazing review 🥰

Link to review
ihaveanion

Been following Kitty for a LONG time and this gain is incredible. She literally gains in all the right places to look extra feminine it’s crazy. You all have to see how sexy her body is looking with the extra “?” Pounds ;) 

WOW what a review! You've got me smiling ear to ear 😁 thank you so much! & thank you so much for being a follower for so long, I love that you've taken your time to write me a review & tell me that 🥰 THANK YOU 💕 

Link to review