1 Screenshot

About This File

It's officially 2 years since Kitty's been active here on Curvage 🥳🎊🎉 

She figured today would be the perfect day to bring out her body & show you guys just where she's at now 😏💕 she lifts up her sexy lil short skirt to show you all the clappin & jigglin going on underneath it all hehe 😈😏

What a fatty she's become! There's so much belly jigglin, thigh clappin, WOW you really can't help but to think wow what a total lazy lardy piggy KItty's become from her fitness days. NOTHING is tight anymore...Just 2 years ago her body was still on the firm side, not anymore! That doesn't bother her, She's so far from done gaining, she wants to keep growing more & more! These Hostess & Little Debbie snacks next to my bed have REALLY put so much extra fat on me in the past few months. ..you'll be just as shocked at how jiggly she's become as she is....enjoy fellas! LOTS of FAT CHAT too! 🐷💕

Thank you all for all the support in the past 2 years also, I'm still on my journey but my goal will be achieved, Kitty is DETERMINED! 😈💕

131124475.thumb.jpg.19eff49073a9b40f5551c3873c42b95d.jpg

PhotoCollage_1646837890064.thumb.jpg.9003494d7b836ac332a8c676fda40e6a.jpg

206407038.thumb.jpg.7884deb2196b8c6ff552d94b4f0c552f.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hotefatty

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Kitty shows of just how much beautiful blubber she has put on her formerly petite frame and- believe me- there is a lot of "motion in that ocean!" You will want to see this Curvage queen and the beautiful and amazing transformation she has undergone in just a couple of short years!❤️👍❤️

Link to review
zorcl

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy shit, you have such a unique body and i love it so much, absolutely can't wait until your at your goal weight, you will look even more amazing!

Link to review
love99

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

the progress Kitty has made is just incredible, and it is totally on display here! she lets it all hang out, and the craziest part is that these are gonna look like her "before" photos someday soon when she crushes that goal weight! 😘

Link to review
DanteSparda45

Loved it! The simplicity of the video, your amazing gains, overall your body is going through an amazing growth and I'm really anxious to see what the future will be like for you! Keep being amazing and stay beautiful!

Response from the author:

Awww Dante, you're one of my top 3 followers on here so your input means more than you know..you never fail to put a smile on my face with all the sweet things you say, thank you so much for being such a great follower/supporter. Some days I feel like quitting..it doesn't seem like any of the stretchmarks etc. Mean anything to anyone. It's hard to destroy your body in the process to get to your goal, but your kind words are what have kept me going. You're my best cheerleader sweetie 💗 (not the pom pom kind lol)

Link to review
NeilS

Wow 2 years has flown by! And based on this video it looks like HLK has really found a system that works for her to get to her goals! 

I know before in other videos you could see how she was jiggly, but not until now has she jiggled all over with even a bit of movement! The mirror scene was the highlight…!

Link to review
big girls rock

Two years has made quite a difference in Kitty's appearance. So much rounder, softer, and SEXIER now! She is proud of all of her hard work and I am so proud of her for staying with it and sharing. She says the future is looking even bigger, one can only dream! Twenty, thirty pounds? We will have to wait and see. 🥰

Link to review
Guest Mdrmax

Its amazing seeing how kitty has come so far and this video definitely does right to her anniversary. She shows all her beautiful curves and lets us take a look at how jiggly and soft she has gotten with lots of fat talk of course. I really recommend it! 😍

That was such a nice review, thank you so much sweetie 😘🥰

Link to review
Guest CallmeBBW

As Always well done Kitty we love and are proud of you!!! Happy Anniversary!!! XOXO

-CallmeBBW

Link to review
distance23

It's wild looking back at when I first ran into Kitty on this site and she hadn't cracked 200...now, all I can say is "wow"...I can only imagine furniture shaking as she gets near...

As far as the video, it's a distinct look at her current size with stark contrasts to objects and the knowledge she's only trying to get bigger. Again, wow

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Happy 2 year Curvageversity! Kitty looks hotter and heavier than ever! I am PUMPED for that weigh in!!

Awww thanks, *blushing* I can't help it that I'm a gluttonous pig 🐷😂💕

Link to review
delacruz

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

bruh you only get full body shot with face for like 10 sec kinda one complaint woulda done 5 star 

NOT EVERY VIDEO NEEDS A FACE in their videos ..I had just came back from getting a restraining order on a loved one after a month + of mental/physical abuse. My followers like to see me so I did a quick hello shot. First thing my closest followers could tell I wasn't my chipper self. I hope next time you'll think twice before getting all pissy about me getting on camera to say hi for 10 sec, even after been crying. I tried hiding it but my closest followers could tell that wasn't the kitty they knew..after weeks of abuse I decided to come out of my depressive shell....

gosh I hope that if you have a heart you'll change your rating. Like I said in the beginning when I first joined I'd go "face less" on some videos but not on stuffings..my followers love to see my face so I got on camera..even being heart broken & damaged after going through the most horrific month of my life trapped in my room. Yep..but still wanted to be bubbly for my fans. My chest is tight writing this now having to relive that hell. I'm sorry my 10 sec of face bothered you. 

Link to review