1 Screenshot

About This File

Kitty's on the prowl, she's tired of feeling undersized. She really wants her old feeder back, the one who got her to 250lbs.  Nobody could get her to gain quite like he could. She pleads for him to get her bigger than ever before (even passed her old max goal weight). She willingly submits herself to him and gives him total control. She needs a real feeder to get the job done right! Could that be you? 😏😈💕

+ NEW MAX GOAL WEIGHT REVEAL. 

315530036_1557424541378505_8404655301742112957_n.thumb.jpg.8ee718655e5cc0e06cc0c1d653c5e1bc.jpg

Screenshot_20221223_223229_Gallery.thumb.jpg.a5680f929d2512f89c3aac3010994277.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Lamiecollins12

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I wanna be that lucky feeder ❤️❤️🥰🥰🤤🤤 oh my one of the hottest videos I have ever seen 🤤🤤 

Response from the author:

Awwww what a sweet compliment 🥰 thank you! ..& I'd love for someone to take me to that weight I mentioned 😌💕

Link to review
Guest JCrawford

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I hope to see you achieve your goal 🙏🏼 lolProud Ride Or Die GIF by Tony Awards

I can't express in words how hot I'd feel 😫

tmp(2).thumb.gif.1b52c8e18bdf2c67e5a9d8a2de58266c.gif

^ me walking around feeling super voluptuous & sexy 😅❤️

Link to review
Henke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lucky one that become your feeder, i wish that was me, I could feed you all you want, and I know you craving for more food, 

Such a hot video that you tell how big you want to be, I just adore your cute voice, it is so soft and relaxing, I can hear you are a heavy woman. 

You making everything so real and honestly, just Amazing clip❤️

Link to review
distance23

Kitty is not playing here and her desires to reach the new goal weight are heard loud and clear. I'm ready to see tables shake as an even thicker Kitty walks by looking for more food. I'll try to chef it up but it's going to take much more lol

Um sir..I've seen your cooking & you're NOT PLAYING AROUND....Applebee's, who? KFC, who? Boston Market, who?! No..Junious has what it's got in the kitchen if you wanna EASILY put on 10lbs/week! 😌😈💕

Link to review
fontenoy

I’d give anything to be that feeder. Kitty is hitting new levels of sexiness in this one. Her desire to grow bigger and talking about it while stuffing her face is pure feedee perfection. This girl has it ALL and she continues to blow me away with every update. So thankful she continues to grow for us!

Awww, you're such a sweetheart..I'd be your feedee any day 🥰 thank you for such a great review & for being such a supportive follower 🥲 you're just thee best! 💖 

Link to review
nikeboy1169

Of all the videos she’s done this is hot!!!!!!  Listening to Kitty tell her feeder how big she wants to get, how much she’s willing to consume daily for you, seeing that gorgeous belly protrude from her outfit is absolutely insane.  She is clearly in a gaining cycle and the fact she let us in on her willing ness to grow to insane levels of fatness is amazing.  If you last till the end your a better man than me!!!! This is so sexy!!!! Get this video y’all!!!!

Mmmm 😈 I'd eat whatever & however much you'd want me to..with weight gain shakes between meals..I'd get as big as you'd want me to 😏💕

You're so sweet, Thank you for such a great review 🥰 kitty would EASILY submit her body to you 😘 

Link to review
nardawg831

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Damn this promising fitness model somehow ended up down the feedee rabbit hole now she is doomed to be a fat blob after only only a few short years of the good life SO HOT!! Lets this be a warning to you aspiring gainers you could end up a greedy obedient fat addicted blubbler ball like this young lady. Careful out there everyone!

Link to review