Kitty's Secret Naughty Plan For Her Feeder (Part 4)

$8.99

(7 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty's feeder is in for a surprise for when he returns from his trip. She's got some tricks up her sleeve to put on a quick 10-15lbs in just a few days & she's NOT playing around!

She was motivated by an experience she had while out with her feeder that launched her plan into action..

I've already put on so much weight this past month, so just with my new plan, this will be epic! ❤️ 

I can't wait for you guys to see me stuff my face like a complete glutton..this is the most I've eaten in a long time, I felt like my belly was literally going to EXPLODE! 

I ATE AN EQUIVALENTCY OF

5 HAMBURGERS! 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 

TONS of burping, belly play/jiggle and fat talk along with goals etc. By the end of this stuffing 

I got through it though and I'm so damn proud of myself :D (also the 2nd photo above was a little zoomed, video is super clear!) 🥰

334976919_110533711938112_5498981416310940514_n.thumb.jpg.40082898963f1b53791d7c8dffba7419.jpg

THE AFTERMATH OF MY NAUGHTY WEEKEND PLAN: 

Screenshot_20230312_081729_Gallery.thumb.jpg.35ee985f53cecc4efc797b5c2c30edf0.jpgScreenshot_20230312_081759_Gallery.thumb.jpg.e581cfc2f29befcb59e5dec3fdb1d881.jpg

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nikeboy1169

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

OK guys, this is not stopping anytime soon.  This feeder is BLOWING lil kitty into a full-blown big kitty!!!!  So fun to hear about her secret goals and how she plans on showing her feeder she's serious.  The outfit is a 10/10 and as always, she looks beautiful as ever.

With each video she seems to devour more and more food, and it's showing up in every part of her body.  Things are expanding at an amazing pace!!!!  This is my favorite so far.  She has all the 4 B's going on here!!!!!  Beauty, Booty, boobs, belly!!!!  Must watch!!!!  Thank you, Kitty, for sharing with us.

Response from the author:

DEFINITELY hands down one of the best reviews I've ever gotten..thank you so much! You're incredible & thank you so much for your continued support 🥰

Link to review
lovemfat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Kitty continues to do amazing things and show off her gains.  As she tells her story and plans for her feeder she still has that shyness about her that just makes it cute to watch.  She continues to show her determination and how badly she wants to not only reach her goals but her feeders goals as well.  This video showed a side of Kitty that I don"t think many fans get to see often and made it a wonderful watch.  

Thank you so much for the wonderful review & support 😁🥰

Link to review
Jorge Reyes

I'm surprised this video doesn't have more reviews. I admit it's not the clip I would suggest to someone to introduce them to the world of Hungrylilkitty, but not because it doesn't have quality, but because this clip really comes across when you take into account her recent history and her attempt to get to her desired weight.
Little by little her feeder is achieving in her a radical change. I don't mean in her weight or her appetite, but in her mental framework I have the impression that the main reason she doesn't gain weight faster is because she still considers herself a little princess and as such she has to eat small portions. Slowly her feeder is turning her into a fatty food addicted sow. 

hehe I've been eating anythinbut like a princess in my feeder series videos haha especially the last 2..thank you so much for such a great review & for the continued support 🥰

Link to review
distance23

I'm impressed by Kitty's appetite and willingness to reach her goal. She's not going to stop until she's the biggest around and it was interesting hearing some of the stories she was telling in this 

I just love how impressed you are by me, it honestly made my day cause I know you'll be the first to let me know, thank you so much 🥰 

Link to review
Henke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very enjoyable video, so amazing she can eat almost 3 big burgers, I am happy i can eat one big burger. 

and cutest woman living on earth😍

Awwww Henke, thanks for such a sweet review & the support 😁 

it was definitely difficult downing ALL 3 of those double steakburgers which if you think about it is equivalent to 6 regular hamburgers! 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

Link to review
Chriskin8

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Definitely one of my favorite videos to date by HLK. She really shows off that cutesy girl next door vib while really getting into the nitty gritty of her gains and goals. I wish I could rate this higher then 5 stars.

Awww, this review is my favorite 🥰 thank you so much! It definitely wasn't easy eating all that food haha & thank you so much for the compliments 🥰 this made my day💕

Link to review
NeilS

Amazing to see HLK so happy and having fun in her own skin while gaining like this. Those steak burgers never stood a chance! Buy buy buy 

Link to review