LATE NIGHT FEEDING + SENSUAL BODY TOUR (IN THONG)

$7.99

(5 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Kitty's in a naughty mood, she's been a good girl all day obeying her feeder's wishes for her to eat more & more. It's night time and her late night munchies hit. She bakes an entire pizza....her favorite snack (she loves piling a bunch of parmesian cheese on each slice). 

In the video you'll see kitty devouring and taking in each and every bite of one of her favorite late night snacks. Once finished she releases her over stuffed belly from her too tight clothing. 

From the side of the bed on all fours, she shows off her growing figure....in sensual detail....even on all fours her belly is smashed up against the bed 😏 she even sits up to show off just how much her belly hangs between her thighs.

161153272.thumb.jpg.6a976111bce5bc27aaf517b40d76cf09.jpg

This video offers lots of jiggle & belly play. Fat talk..there's lots of weight gain talk as well and it's clear shes been overly indulging, hehe.. enjoy!   ❤️🐷❤️

251507612.thumb.jpg.3b3d4b6300816444d2747e15d9bb8822.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nikeboy1169

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Where to start…. Kitty is growing again and not just a little. The amount of weight she’s put on is astonishing!!!!!  This feeder she mentions is packing on the pounds, and she seems genuinely happy with it.  It does not appear the gain is stopping anytime soon either. 

She gives us such sweet views on the belly, hips and booty and she also seems like she jiggles a lot more!!!!!  I could literally listen to her sweet voice every day if possible. She is just so naturally beautiful this is a great watch. 

This video is so cute and sexy I’d buy this 10 out of 10 times!!!! 

Link to review
distance23

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Let's get this out the way right now: Kitty is really getting big out here. The competition between her belly and booty is fierce, she can definitely shake both and overall this was a great watch. I'm surprised with how fast she's growing, but then again she's really trying to reach that goal...

Response from the author:

Wow thank you so much for that amazing review! I truly believe if I keep what I've been up to my goal weight should be accomplished by Christmas ..which is only 40 something days away 😏🤯😂💕 again thanks for the awesome review & for noticing all the hard work I've put in..I get a kick with just how much my belly is dominating & my booty can now wiggle all over when at a point it didn't move an inch AT ALL 😅

Link to review
NeilS

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

10/10!! Calling it what it is, Kitty is now large from top to tail. This much is obvious from the first second of her massive frame entering the frame, but never more obvious than when her trousers come down and you see the size of her belly, booty and thighs shaking all together!! Unforgettable stuff 

Awwww *blushing* hehe.. thank you so much sweetness 🥰 your review made my day 😙❤️ 

Link to review
Nate616

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kitty’s as big as ever with no end in sight 🔥 Gaining by the day and her belly’s never looked bigger! The way her massive booty jiggles as she shows off her tummy touching the bed, is a beautiful sight to behold

If you like beautiful women with a massive belly and a huge booty… look no further, Kitty’s the GOAT 🐐

BEST review ever! You're such a sweetheart 🥰 your love & support throughout my weight gain journey is so motivational ...you're such a great guy..thank you so much sweetie pies *hugs & kisses* 😁💕

Link to review
Zgm7

Kitty's in a naughty mood, and this video shows it! After being a good girl all day and obeying her feeder's wishes, she gets her late night munchies and bakes an entire pizza - her favorite snack, piled with parmesian cheese. In the video, we can see Kitty devouring each and every bite of her favorite late night snack, her full belly becoming visible as she releases it from her too tight clothing. From the side of the bed, all fours, she shows off her growing figure in all its sensual detail - even on all fours her belly is smashed up against the bed. She even sits up to show off just how much her belly hangs between her thighs - it's truly a sight to behold! Kitty looks absolutely stunning as she indulges in her favorite snack, and her curves are undeniably sexy! Just another hot video by the queen feedee herself!

Link to review