A STUFFED KITTY IGNORES HER BODY'S PLEA FOR MERCY! + BODY TOUR

$6.99

(9 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

It's been quite awhile since kitty's shown her face around Curvage so she decided today would be a great day. She's determined more than ever to reach her goal and lately she's been very proud of where her weight gain journey is heading. 

In this video a VERY stuffed kitty indulges in some icecream ignoring her body's plea for mercy!  

She explains in detail all her goals and gives you a body tour, showing you every inch, that you've all been asking for :D She's loving what she sees & is eager to share with everyone on Curvage too! 

300lbs here she comes! 

Enjoy seeing Kitty's booty bounce as she walks away, her belly hanging, her belly jiggling and also the HUGE handful of belly that has formed from all the sweets she can't seem to get her kity paws off of! :P 

306221964_1222378175219235_4453200091215402481_n.thumb.jpg.bb61396ad96f8e3db7c73fc22ca5fbc2.jpg

305903138_778153150084685_385449676792139320_n.thumb.jpg.071a5b0d5a852ff3f5f7be3287e202a4.jpg

224529230.thumb.jpg.eff31bdffb191b5cfa01ba28b38c9d2a.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

regbill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It was finally great to hear Kitties sweet voice and finally see her beautiful body in motion. It was worth every penny I paid for it and more.

Response from the author:

Awww, thank you..you sweet sweet man 🥰

Link to review
Jackita991

Almost impossible to think that she was a 0%body fat model. Now her body has got so fat that it wobbles and jiggles at every inch she moves around. And the passion and commitment she has just makes her want to grow even more. I can’t wait to see what’s going to be!

Thank you for such a great review 🥰 it means so much you enjoyed it & like what you see....I'll definitely add more wobbling etc. into my videos to show off my weight gain areas more hehe especially if that's what you enjoy 😉 *kisses* 💋💋

Link to review
Guest CallmeBBW

Okay so wanna say sorry for being tardy to the party!!! But im so glad I got the see Kitty's latest video!!! As always their are such a pleasure to see, not only that but its also so nice to see her still gain even after being sick! 10/10!!!

Link to review
NeilS

Pictures are good but it’s always videos that make you realise just how big Hungry Lil Kitty really is now! And this video brings that message home 10/10!

A great length video of her huffing and puffing and showing some amazing angles. When the trousers come down you see how big all of her now is! Wish I could have bought twice!

WOW thank you so much! Your reviews are always one of my favorites, you go into great detail about what you enjoyed..you're a great supporting guy, thank you so much Neil 🥰

Link to review
fontenoy

This is what I’ve been missing! Kitty is back and giving us a full view of that beautiful growing body. Hope to see more updates like this. Thank you Kitty! We don’t deserve you!

Awwww, bless your sweet heart ❤ you're such an incredible guy, thank you for your continued support, so happy you enjoyed the video ..I always like to step away from the camera to give everyone a good idea of how my body looks & just how thick I really am cause I don't think pictures really do my body justice 😅..anywho, thanks for the awesome review 🥰 *kisses* 

Link to review
lovemfat

Loved this video.  Kitty always looks great and it was nice to see where she is at and what her plans are for the future.  Her guilty with pleasure giggle is so cute to listen too.  Iw was awesome to see her back and being so confident with herself and her body.  looking forward to many more videos from her.

Link to review
distance23

It's great to see Kitty back, looking beautiful as always and also very full. She shows off her beautiful body throughout and gives a description of everything going on in her life. I'm glad to know she's doing better, wants to keep growing and really putting in the work.

Link to review
nikeboy1169

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Kitty is back on film again!!!! Whooo hoooo. So great to see this chubby little lovely again.  She’s spoon feeding ice cream into that beautiful face at an alarming rate and her body shows it!!! 
she baaaack and looking simply amazing!!!! The softness and roundness is just soooo captivating it’s nearly impossible to look away! 
Such a natural beauty, and just so so sweet guys put this video in you library because she’s back on the gain train and this is an amazing kick off. 

Link to review